Cast

Guys, whoever is reading this don't mind the cast section at the right, and focus here!!! Since I don't know if Wattpad has a bug, i am not aloud to change cast anymore, or it was disabled. Whatever the case, please follow this part as the Cast section, please ask questions at the comment section why I have chosen them or whatever. For more details of the characters, please visit the official Archbaker Wood facebook page: www.facebook.com/Archbaker.Wood

Cast:

A. Amy Heidenmann as Elizabeth Doe Cyan (Lizie)

Reasons:

1. She's cute and from the picture I showed on FB, you can see her lovable image. This isn't actually her real personality, but she can live with it, since she's not the one making the story, right?

2. As personality, Lizie actually knows how to sing and rap which includes really what Amy from Karmin can do if you heard her sing the wonderful hit song "Brokenhearted". You might have not yet known that, then that means this must've been a spoiler.

3. She has long hair, in fact Amy is actually right for this role since she can have her own habits and she's really fun. She has that curly hairstyle that made it simple as she can be.

B. Zac Efron as Jackanny Ferdinand (Jack)

Reasons:

1. Zac just like Amy is a great singer just like in his HSM series. That's why he gets to be somewhat perfect to be partnered with her.

2. Zac and Jack rhyme, so that it will be somewhat easy for me to remember that. That's why I changed Anthony Padilla from Smosh in the role. Anthony should be better, but it seems to me that there is no chemistry there. I knw maybe here, they don't have chemistry, too, but Anthony can't sing (I think a little).

3. Zac has cool hair to describe Jack's personality and that he can be able to whip it around. I know from his actions he can be a little gay like all the other male celebrities, yeah that's already a bit popular these days, esp. Justin Bieber. Eeeekkk!!! But being that super energetic and love for girls gets the perfect job role for Jack.

C. Dustin Milligan as Jonathan Nacc (Jonie)

Reasons:

1. Jonie performs the typical role as the best friend for Lizie, since he doesn't do such things like Jack and the others do. What? A boy bestfriend doesn't mean love. Lizie has a boyfriend!!! Dustin is perfect for his charm and acting like the way in the "Made in the USA" music vid. He cuts down like a shoulder to Lizie.

2. Dustin is perfect for the role since he's playing the rich helpful guy. Sure, most of his played roles are sad and romance and suspense, but still he can portray the role of Jonathan since he doesn't have care of his hair, his clothes and self, all he cares is his friends esp. Lizie (I'm not saying Dustin does this in real life). Remember Shark night? That is what you can see in form of Dustin in this story.

3. He doesn't really sing (I don't know if he does, but he's showing that he doesn't) unlike the other characters.

D. Bridgit Mendler as Mary Sasha Clovers (Sasha)

Reasons:

1. Bridgit ca sing esp. in her famous songs "Ready or Not" and Hurricane" on both years 2012 and 2013. Despite the fact she is showing beautiful goody-two-shoes roles in real life. Here, she portrays the role of a person who almost doesn't care for someone (Lizie).

2. She has blonde hair and beautiful eyes. She is showing the role of a popular girl who loves riches and is very choosy and extravagant. I know this isn't really right for her, but I can't choose other people for this, cause ... umm ...  you will know next time. She is like portraying Ashley Tisdale's Sharpay Evans from HSM who is too selfish and hates Gabriela, like that.

3. I can't think of more reasons, but she is fit for the role since she already played the role of a ******* in a show called ******* ** ******* *****. I can't tell you that yet since it can spoil the story.

E. Anna Maria Perez de Tagle as Hannah Dei Monroe (Hannah)

Reasons:

1. Anna plays this role since is brown in color and has beautiful black long hair, which is what is Hannah. I haven't told you more details of the characters in the story, but here is some of them that you don't have to miss.

2. Since Hannah is a magician, Anna can play this since of herself (just look at her, she can actually be a magician) and how she dresses and the stuff like that.

3. Anna has a long name which clearly demonstrates something as the story goes. Here, actors' personalities have something in common with the story.

I'll stop here for the main characters. Other characters that come appear in the story will be counted as extras and placed later on I think also on the same day they were featured. Tune in for more stuff. Oh, and good luck solving the mysteries in my story, they aren't very hard to tell, and some of them are very stupid to understand, but I think that will say that this is unique. So have fun, and let us all have a wonderful time here on 2014!!! Goodbye!!! :D