Chapter One; A New Beginning.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR ANY CHARACTERS WITHIN IT, NOR DO I OWN THE ORIGINAL STORY LINE!! ONLY THE CHARACTER(S) AND PLOT I HAVE CREATED TO WEAVE INTO IT.

Ok. This is my first fan fiction and all, but I hope you all like it! ^^ I am glad to see there are already so many reads and comments. (: Here is the continuation. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            It has been a few days since the day in the village andPhoenixslept through it all. She didn’t remember anything that happened during those few days. All she could do was sleep. Upon arriving at theLeafVillage, she awoke in a hospital bed. Bandaged and clean, she lay under crisp, white sheets, staring at blank walls. She felt something stir next to her and looked to see her new pet fox laying there, curled up next to her.

            Smiling softly, she pets the young fox, wondering if it, too, was an orphan like her. She had no one now. No friends, no family. Nothing. Sighing, she sat there for several minutes before the door to her hospital room opened. Looking over to the door, she sees a guy with silver hair that was lop sided and with a pretty much covered face.

            “Ahh..” He said with a closed eye smile. “You are awake. I am Kakashi. I was sent to watch over you for the time being until you can get on your feet.” She just stared at him before looking at her fox again.

            “I want out of here. Now.” She said, her voice soft, but void of any emotion. Nodding, Kakashi left the room without a word. Seeing her clothes on the chair beside her bed, she got up and walked over to the chair. Looking at her clothes for a few seconds, she picked them up and put them on, straightening them out.

Now, instead of a hospital gown, she wore a black, kimono styled shirt with long sleeves and a deep blue trim and a floral design of blue flowers similar to cherry blossoms, along with a deep blue colored bow that went around her middle and tied in the back, the tails of the bow falling down to about her knees. She also wore a pair of black pants that stopped at her knees with a pair of open toed shoes that came up to mid shin on her. Once dressed, she walked over to the window, she stared out at the town that she knew was her new home.

            A couple minutes later, she walked to the bed and picked up her fox, placing him on her shoulder. “It’s alright, Jynx. I’m here.” She whispered, holding the fox in her arms. Walking to the door, she held the fox close as she opens the door. Stopping dead in her tracks, she blinks at the blonde haired boy standing in the door way, his hand raised as if to knock.

            The boy stared at her, a bit surprised, and just kept staring at her. “Can I help you?”Phoenixfinally asked.

            “Uhh.. HI!! I’M NARUTO UZUMAKI!!” The blonde said with a huge grin, which only madePhoenixstare at him.

            “Phoenix.” She said in response, tilting her head to the side some. “And how may I help you?” She asked.

            “Ahh, I just wanted to say hi!! I heard there was a new girl in town, one from the land of snow, so I thought I would introduce myself.” He said, still grinning.

            To her, Naruto smelled off, as if he had something on him. Narrowing her eyes ever so slightly, she looked behind him to see Kakashi talking to one of the doctors. Looking back at Naruto, she sighed. “I’m flattered, Naruto, really. But I just want to get out of this damn hospital, okay?” She said and pushed passed him.