Chapter Three; An Unexpected Encounter.

SO!!! As you can see, I kinda changed my mind about the whole five votes thing. Lol. Just thought I should post more up for everyone to read. (:

And, if you would all PLEASE vote and comment and give me feed back on what you all think, that would be very much appreciated. ^^

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and keep on reading~ :D

Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji were in the hospital every day for a week after that spar, hopingPhoenixwould wake up. Sadly, each day, she never woke. Once the weekend reached again, they all stayed in there from the beginning of visitors hours, all the way up to the near end. Once they were about to get up and leave,Phoenixstirred, taking in a deep breath.

Opening her eyes slowly, she looked up at the ceiling for a few moments before looking at her team, frowning. Sitting up slowly, she winced slightly. She ached all over. What the hell happened? When looking up again, Ino was sitting on the bed, looking at her before giving her a big hug. “We were so worried about you,Phoenix. We thought you were never going to wake up” She said softly, hugging her tighter.

Phoenixfrowned and looked at Ino. “How long was I out?” She asked. Ino looked at her, then at Shikamaru and Choji. Looking back at her, she smiled some. “You were out for a little more than a week,Phoenix.” She said. AllPhoenixcould do was stare at her with a blank expression. Had she heard that correctly?

What in the hell could have happened to make her pass out for a week? Puzzled, she sat back against the back board to her hospital bed, just looking at her team. “How long have you all been here?” She asked, looking at each one individually. Choji came to stand by her while Shikamaru just sat there in the chair, looking as bored as usual.

Looking down at her lap, messing with her hands as Ino spoke. “Just about every day. We can’t go on any real missions out of the village until you are all better.” Ino said with a smile. Looking at them again,Phoenixsimply nodded and looked out the window to her left. It was a beautiful day out and the warmth from the sun was already making her feel better. Looking at them again, she smiled inwardly, even though it didn’t reach her eyes or show on her face.

“I feel a whole lot better now. I want to get up and out of this room.” She said and started to get up before being stopped by Ino. Looking at the guys, she gave them one look and the only response was Shikamaru sighing. “What a drag…” He said, standing up and heading to the door, Choji following right behind him.

Grinning, Ino looked atPhoenixagain, makingPhoenixblink a few times and move back a little. Out of nowhere, Ino tacklesPhoenixand pulls her out of bed and over towards a pile of clothes she just noticed. Eyes widening slightly, she looked at Ino. “What are you doing?” She asked Ino, only getting a laugh out of the young blonde.

Shikamaru and Choji stood outside the room, leaning against the wall as they heard struggle and screaming coming from inside the hospital room. “Gah, Ino, don’t! I don’t want to wear that!”Phoenixsaid before another crash was sounded. Sighing, Shikamaru leaned back against the hospital wall across the way from the room Ino andPhoenixwere in.

It went quiet for several minutes and Choji started to get worried, so he headed for the door, but stopped as it slowly opened. Ino came out, smiling. “I hope you like my outfit choice.” She said, stepping to the side.Phoenixwalked out, dressed in black silk dress that was decorated with blue flowers similar in look to cherry blossoms, had long sleeves that ruffled slightly at the ends and covered her hands, and a bottom that furled out beautifully, complementing her figure and her eyes.