Chapter Five; Frustration Turns to Surprise.

OK!!! So, this is a filler chapter of sorts, but I think it’ll be a real treat. :P

I really hope you enjoy this and get a good laugh. xD

Worked really hard to get it like this, so comment and vote,

Give your thoughts!!

Don’t be shy now. ;3

NOW, TIME FOR A DAY WITH ROCK LEE AND MIGHT GUY!!!

WISH PHOENIX LUCK!!! xD

Who knows? There might be a surprise later on~ ;D

Yawning, Phoenixopened her eyes to a new day. Today, she had no missions or anything to worry about but cleaning the house. She found it relaxing, though, and it was always just her in the house, so she could clean without any interruptions. Taking in a deep breath, she sits up and stretches, sighing some as she looks out her window. 

After a few moments, she caught the smell of something burning down stairs and got up quickly. Putting on her bunny slippers, she ran down stairs to find the source of the smell. There, in the kitchen, was Guy and Lee, trying to put a fire that was near the stove. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GUYS DO?!”Phoenixyelled, making both of the males jump as she ran over to help them put it out.

“It was Guy’s fault!” Lee said, pointing at Guy. “He was trying to cook breakfast and he caught it on fire!” Guy looked appalled at Lee’s words. “It was your fault, too!” He yelled at Lee.Phoenixsighed in frustration as they finished putting the fire out.

“Look, I don’t care whose fault it is, just don’t do it again.” She said, turning to them. They both were quiet for a second andPhoenixnew that mean only one thing. “WAKE UP AND LET THE POWER OF YOUTH ENERGIZE YOU!!” Guy said, going to hugPhoenix. She just glared at him, which in turn made him hang his head in disappointment. “You are so mean,Phoenix…” He whimpers. "I'm already awake, for one.." She said.

Phoenix’s left eye twitched some in irritation. All she wanted was a nice, quiet day to herself. After the hard past few weeks, she really needed something to relax her. Looking at the both of them, she frowned some as she crossed her arms over her chest. “Why exactly are you two still here?” She asked. Normally they would be off training together or something. Instead, they were here with her right now, in the kitchen of the house.

“Well, we don’t have anything to do for the day, so we thought we would spend it with you!!” Lee said, grinning.Phoenixcouldn’t help but just stare at him. Blinking only once, she looked from one to the other a few times before shaking her head. “I swear, if you two mess up the house while trying to clean, I will come after you.” She said as she headed towards her room to get dressed. Once in her room, she shut and locked the door so they didn’t come barging in uninvited.

Looking through her clothes,Phoenixpicked out what she was going to wear for the day. She put on a pair of short black shorts with a black tank top and black boots. Picking out a deep blue ribbon from her collection of colored ribbons, she tied her hair up after brushing it out. Heading back out, she went to the closet with all the cleaning supplies in it and gathered what she would need for the first few rooms.