Chapter 5

*First day of school*

Jennifer's pov: I couldn't even sleep last night so I stayed up trying to put together something nice to wear on the first day,
I didn't want to be talked about, honestly I don't know why I care so much. Finally found the right outfit I didn't want to do to much because I knew everyone else would be showing out.

 Finally found the right outfit I didn't want to do to much because I knew everyone else would be showing out

~Jennifer's outfit~

I was about to do my hygiene and what not but my phone started ringing it was drew out of nowhere I had the biggest smile on my face, I slid my thumb across the screen to accept the call.
Jennifer: hey what's up
Drew: nothing just called to see how your morning is going, and if you wanted a ride?
Jennifer: it's starting off good and yes I'd like that. I'll be ready in 45 mins.
Drew: okay good Ima stop by and get some breakfast my mom didn't make anything you want anything?
Jennifer: oh no you don't have too I'm good thanks
Drew: I want to though I'll get you some Starbucks anyway see you in a bit
Jennifer: ~I just smiled like he could see me~ thanks, later
~The call ended and I quickly went back to showering and brushing my teeth before he came I went to the kitchen where my mom and Parker was eating pancakes and fruits~
Jennifer: morning mom! Morning sis
Mom & Parker: morning!
Parker: I'm full thanks mom
Mom: no problem baby girl, and nice outfit

Drew: okay good Ima stop by and get some breakfast my mom didn't make anything you want anything?Jennifer: oh no you don't have too I'm good thanksDrew: I want to though I'll get you some Starbucks anyway see you in a bitJennifer: ~I just smiled l...

Jennifer: I see y'all ate good ~ I was just thinking aren't those shorts inappropriate and if I wore that I'd be asked to change immediately ugh~
Mom: I'm sorry I didn't think you wanted anything to eat. Oh Parker here's $20 hope that's enough for lunch? Jennifer you have to ride with Parker I have to leave right now or I'll be late for work love you girls
~ she quickly dashed out the door~
Jennifer: ~I sarcastically thought to myself oh thats fine I'll just eat free cold lunch or starve thanks mom~ thats ok Parker, drew is taking me ~ the doorbell rang I went to answer it, drew was standing there with coffee and donuts looking sexy af~ come in we have time.

 Oh Parker here's $20 hope that's enough for lunch? Jennifer you have to ride with Parker I have to leave right now or I'll be late for work love you girls~ she quickly dashed out the door~Jennifer: ~I sarcastically thought to myself oh thats fine...

~ Drew's outfit
Drew: yeah I figured school don't start for another half hour, you look nice by the way.
Jennifer: thanks😁 you look pretty nice yourself ~ we walked to the kitchen table and ate, Parker was on her phone texting then decided to speak~
Parker: so are you guys friends, friends with  benefits, or together?
Drew: were together
Jennifer's pov: I was shocked but I didn't let it show on my face, he answered quick I mean we never talked about that and he's never asked me. Why is she asking anyway?
Parker: hmmm that's cool I guess, well I'm going to get going I have to pick my friends and start this long day.
Drew: later
Jennifer: cool bye!
Drew: you didn't object so you cool?
Jennifer: why should I object? And I'm good boyfriend!
Drew: lol you silly girl come here
Jennifer pov: I got up and stood in front of him, he stood up and gave me a deep kiss that got me feeling some type of way.
Drew: ~ I picked her up walking towards the living room, just when I was about lay her on the couch, I heard a male voice~
Jennifer's dad: ~clears throat~ put her down now!
Drew: yes sir
Jennifer: ~mumbles~ oh shit, we were jus-
Michael (dad): save it you were just turning a make out session into sex! Shouldn't you be in school? I'm disappointed in you Jennifer, and what's your name?
Drew: I'm drew sir.
Michael: ok get out and why don't you go to school
Jennifer: he's my ride dad
Michael: not anymore, and your grounded Jenny
Jennifer: bu-
Michael: BUT NOTHING! Get your fast ass in the car NOW! You, me, and mom will talk about this tonight I'm disappointed in you jenny. give me your phone you won't get it back anytime soon.
Jennifer: ugh I wasn't going to take it further then kissing with drew. -I whined
Michael: you can get a ride with Parker or walk home but you are to come straight home, you will not speak to that boy until I speak to him one on one understood?
Jennifer: dad that's n-
Michael: UNDERSTOOD?
Jennifer: got it

******
Drew pov: I've never been in that situation before was kind of awkward yet funny, it's around noon lunch time now I see my crew then I see Jennifer waiting in the regular lunch line I'm thinking is she really waiting in line for that bullshit called lunch? I called her over she came but hesitated at first
Jennifer: hey, look sorry about earlier I didn't know my dad was home.
Drew: no need to apologize, why aren't you in the School restaurant lines instead of waiting for that nasty shit?
Jennifer: I don't have money drew ~ I said with a slight irritated voice
Drew: word? well since you standing can you get some supreme nachos, you can get what you like ~hands her a $20~
Jennifer: Drew! I can't with you
****
Parkers pov: I'm pissed that Alexander has been blowing me off after we had sex I had tequan in my algebra 1 class and decided to ask him about Alex "hey tequan glad I finally have a class with one of my friends"
Tequan: oh right I've got every class with the crew except for this one
Parker: right so you've talked to Alexander today?
Tequan: yeah why? What's up?
Parker: oh just wondering
Tequan: oh, you gone sit with the crew at lunch? And are you even planning on taking notes?
Parker: obviously, and yeah I'm taking notes in my head duh!
~The bell rang for lunch~
Parker pov: I got my food then spotted the crew along with Alexander and some bitch was siting next to him giggling I walked over to his side and made him scoot over and I gave her the crazy bitch glare " hey babe we need to talk"
Alex: nah we good, and I was talking to someone. He deadpanned.
Parker: well I'm talking to you now, and I'm not the one to play with!
Alex: look we can talk later or something
Parker: okay we'll see ~I got up and and went and sat with Jeremy and Shennell so we could talk because he was about to get hit~.
****
2:30 pm after school
Parker: I walked to my car after school on my way to the very back parking lot I see a black GMC yucon shaking from side to side. i ignore it until I see the chick that was sitting next to Alex at lunch earlier fling the door open and hop out giggling then out comes Alex adjusting himself with a grin on his face. I was livid I ran up to this chick and swung at her we started fighting she was grabbing my hair while I was swinging and throwing punches and screaming BITCH!
Everyone gathered around us recording and hyping the situation. then comes Alexander trying to pull me away but I kept kicking and never let go of this bitches hair. Because she was still grabbing mine.
Alexander: Parker let her go
Parker: NO! tell this bitch first and let me go!
Alexander: girl chill out ~ this time I pulled harder they both let go and I tossed her in my truck an quickly drove off to a near by park~ alright speak!
Parker: your an asshole why fuck me if you didn't want to be with me, and you agreed too which makes things worse! you ignore me and blew me off to fuck another bitch !
Alexander: I was feeling you an all, but I made a mistake, I'm not ready to settle down. plus I heard you got bodies, then I thought back to when we were fucking you real freaky not a bad thing at all but you were loose so I don't know what Else you need to hear or that we need to talk about and we not together
Parker: fuck you, I don't have, and never had bodies ~ I quickly got out of his truck slammed the door and ran back to the school parking lot.

*****