Chapter 9

Sharon's pov: What have I done? now my family, and marriage is definitely over. I got off late tonight as soon as I got home everyone was sleeping or in their own trance. I just showered and laid down I really wanted to talk to Jennifer but she was sleeping, and earlier she wanted nothing to do with me. my thoughts were interrupted when Michael asked me what was wrong so I assured him nothing was wrong, but even that wasn't believable to myself.
Michael: babe really what's going on?
your acting strangely off then usual.
Sharon: I'm ok honey
Michael:ok I'm going to bed unless your in the mood?
Sharon:oh I'm so tired not tonight babe and the girls might hear us.
Michael: uh..so... your my wife they should know that's how they got here.
Sharon:Really?
Michael: I'm joking babe but I guess you can knock me down for trying. GoodNight love.
Sharon: night
Sharon's pov: I felt like I got two minutes of sleep, soon my alarm went off. I felt like I didn't want to try today instead of pressing snooze I pressed stop I called in. at 6:30 I got up made breakfast pancakes, sausages, bacon, eggs, oatmeal and toast for everyone soon it was now 7am I grabbed some toast and oatmeal I wasn't that hungry I finished and went right back upstairs to bed.
Michael: babe aren't you going to be late for work? It's 7:05!
Sharon: I'm exhausted Michael I just need some rest.
Michael: did you not get any sleep? Sorry what can I do get you some NyQuil? make some tea? Speaking of I smell food I'll be right back.
Sharon: I made breakfast that's what you smell, don't worry Michael I'm fine just go to work love you have a good day🤗
Michael: okay I love you too
*****
Sharon's pov: I stayed in bed, red a few novels, sipped some wine, and sat in a nice hot bath By the time I knew it was 2:30 pm Marcus had been blowing my phone up all day I had him on ignore and do not disturb. I made myself a simple sandwich I wasn't feeling in the mood for anything big soon Jennifer came home with her friend jess again and that boy I seen her kissing a week ago.
Sharon: jennifer can I have a word with you?
Jennifer: no im fine
Sharon's pov: I watch her get close to this boy and started making out with him rough in front of my face before I could get a word out I'm interrupted by a phone call with my work number
****
Drew: babe what are you doing? Yo if this some sick game I don't want to be apart of it real talk.
Jennifer: it's not like that drew I wouldn't use you like that. it's just I don't get to do a lot of things my sister does I'm overlooked, and called the bad child she does whatever comes home whenever and get rewarded every time. I seen my mom cheating it affected me in a bad way, she tells Parker she loves her, I have yet to hear it from my mom. I do everything I'm supposed to. I just want to be free I want to live, I want to know how it feels to be free I stress and have a good guy next to me who likes me for whatever reason I don't know. If you want to go you can I get it, I'll totally understand.
Drew: I'm here for you girl. I'm here to protect you, comfort you. You know I can't get away from you I'm glad you finally opened up to me cus I was wondering why you been distant, I like you cus you genuine, smart, honest, innocent, sexy, you not shallow and I'm glad we talk like mature people you know?
Jennifer: I'm sorry for freaking you out. well let's get back to this movie.
Drew: alright
Jess: glad I didn't miss this show was crazy wonder what next weeks episode will be like? lol I'm playing
Jennifer: lol you make me sick Jess! to be continued that's what.
Drew: y'all corny af
Jess: shut up
Sharon: all of you it's time to leave it getting late it's a school night and Jennifer isn't suppose to have company especially you ~points at drew~
Jennifer: why are you being like this? it's Thursday it's only 4:30 Sharon and his name is drew he's a nice guy why can't you deal with that? they are staying. ~ before I knew it I felt a stinging sensation on my check I put my hand to my face and looked at my mom with hurt written all over my face~
Sharon: I have had enough of you  ~i yell get out to her friends they scurry out.~
^Michael walks in^
Michael: why are you two looking at each other like your about to start ww3?
Jennifer's pov: dad should know who she is she is not my mom I don't even know her at this point ~I'm done playing games I'm telling dad he deserves that right why am I protecting her? In hopes that she'll love me as much as Parker I am good enough there's no question. ~ why don't you love me Sharon?
Michael: what's going on why is your face red jenny? And you know your mom loves you Jennifer.
Sharon: I don't have to tell you I show it but I get called by my first name instead of mom, I'm sick of your attitude Parker doesn't act like this!
I am your mother not One of your friends
Jennifer: all I ever wanted since I could remember was to hear an I love you Jennifer from you mom I've counted so many times I've heard you tell Parker that no matter what she does, I'm the good child I make good grades, good decisions, good friends I've been good all I ever wanted from you was for you to acknowledge me, notice my accomplishments, you never went to my school functions! but you gladly go to parkers where is she? you don't even know and when she walks in a tells her big lie you'll tell her good to know I love you sweaty. You know dad she's been cheating on you with a guy from her job she's not who she says she is. She's selfish and I've waited for her to tell you but she hasn't only thing I've ever looked up to was your marriage but oops it's a big lie ~before I was done ranting my mom came charging at me and Started attacking me calling me every name and my dad stood there and watched in disbelief instead of helping me I guess I deserve this. soon I started to see bright lights I finally felt free
Michael: what are you doing to my baby ~I pulled her off of Jennifer who was laying unconscious I called for an ambulance~ is that true Sharon?
Sharon: non of what she was saying is true Michael I was just fed up with her disrespecting me you know she brought her guy friend over and made out in front of me. She is just mad that we grounded her those friends of hers are no good Michael, ~what have I done I watched her on the floor looking lifeless I dropped to my knees  begging her to wake up I knew I took it too far. the paramedics finally arrived they tried giving her oxygen but they had to take to to the hospital immediately.~
Michael: what were you thinking you know we don't put our hands on the girls what's wrong with you Sharon you better prey she's okay you've gone too far I'm going to the hospital I can't look at you right now I'm riding alone I need to think.
Sharon: I'm sooo sorry I didn't mean any of this I don't know what got into me look I'll meet you up there as soon as Parker gets home so she knows what's going on.
^Michael leaves without a word and slams the door^
Sharon's pov: god I've messed up I prey she's okay. I don't know what happened, I honestly don't I guess I got scared, michael has been ignoring my texts and calls and won't text me back I'm really scared he won't even update me on Jennifer. It's been 2 and a half hours now and Parker finally comes in.
Parker: hey mom
Sharon: where have you been?
Parker: at the library with shannell we had a paper due tomorrow I just been busy with other homework
Sorry mom
Sharon: well we have to go to the hospital and next time call me or your dad.
Parker: what's going on mom
Sharon: it's Jennifer shes in the hospital.
Parker: why?
Sharon: no time for question just get in the car ~I really didn't want to say it's because I hit her, then Parker will think I'm a monster just like Michael. we finally reach the hospital we go straight to the check in desk and I ask the receptionist what area my daughter would be in and she told me I was put on the no visitation list, but when Parker asked this lady let her through I was highly pissed at Michael at this point but I know it's my fault. I left and took off I was driving and somehow I ended up in front of Marcuses house he was surprised we just talked and I told him half of the events that happened today he held me, and understood my situation. Around 10:30 I left to go home I was all by my self a few minutes until Michael and Parker finally came home, Parker went to her room without saying a word to me. I decide to get ready for bed when I find Michael getting an extra pillow and blanket. ~So are you not sleeping in here tonight?~
Michael: no your not you can sleep on the couch or anywhere but next to me.
Sharon: really Michael and your not even going to update me on Jennifer?
Michael: why should I she's there because of you! I just can't look at you.
Sharon: Michael I-(gets cut off)
Michael: here's a blanket and pillow good night Sharon, and close the door behind you.
Sharon's pov: I closed the door sobbing in tears I just made my self comfortable on the sofa.