Chapter 7

Michael pov: woke up to an empty bed, smelled bacon nothing else I look at that time 7:15am. Damn, I quickly showered, got dressed, and head down stairs.
Sharon: morning honey I made you breakfast.
Michael: awe baby thanks but I'm running late!
Sharon: just a few bits won't hurt or make you any less late.
Michael: ok, ~quickly eats breakfast~
Sharon: see you tonight honey
------
Michael: ~I was in my office typing away when someone started knocking on the door~ come in! It was my assistant Regina.
Regina: I finally got all your files completed that you need for your evening meeting. ~ puts the files on his desk while bending over as my v-neck dress exposes my cleavage. Walks out smiling ~
Michael: ~why does she always do that, I should tell her no more v-necks it's inappropriate but then I don't want her to think I was looking or anything, or maybe I should write her a dress code email~
Regina: Michael you look happy this morning then usual, what's got you In your mood.
Michael: well it's personal.
Regina: oh you could tell me.
Michael: boundaries Regina.
Regina: was just asking a question
Michael:~changes subject~get me CEO Peterson on a voice meeting we need to lock in this deal asap
Regina: got it boss
Michael pov:🙄😑 she's always trying to get in my personal life. Am I being rude or , Thinking on this too hard?
------
Sharon: hey Marcus could we talk on lunch it's important.
Marcus: alright
Sharon pov: I was lost in thoughts Michaels been making me happy these last few days seems like it's finally getting better, I just feel bad now for having an affair with Marcus these past few months, it only started because he was doing things Michael wasn't. I'm ending it now this will be hard because I've gained feelings for him. I really don't know what to say, but I have to think of something by lunch👀
Marcus: so do you want Olive Garden, or Chinese take out for lunch?
Sharon: oh I guess Olive Garden to go.
Marcus: Ok I'll be back in 10 minutes or so.
Sharon: ugh😩! ~puts head on desk~
Marcus: I'm back beautiful! here's your food, I got you some shrimp scampi And I got lasagna.
Sharon: let's eat in the break room, or your office I have clients coming after lunch. I don't want them smelling seafood or our lunch, and thank you!
Marcus: so I was thinking over this past month I've grown more feelings then I ever have with you, it's not just the sex we have I mean it's more then that. the way we connect, I love having conversations of different sorts with you, coming to work and seeing that beautiful smile of yours. I can't wait till your Divorce is final Sharon! I love you.
Sharon's pov: damn damn damn! Why does he sweet talk me like this, now it's going to be really hard. ~ you are a really nice guy Marcus and I don't want you waiting on me. I mean my husband and I love each other, and this divorce is going to be a long process, I'd hate to lose a lot over this and we both want to wait until the girls are out of the house and off to college because they don't know about us separating. Since it's going to take 6 months to a year. we'll wait you know for the girls sake. I just wanted to let you know.
Marcus: I understand that, but I'm willing to wait I mean as long as you and Michael aren't getting back together. You see because my feelings for you are real strong and if I need to make that clear with Michael I'll do so!
Sharon's pov: I kind of lied to Marcus about my husband and I divorcing when we first hooked up now I've been dragging this lie with me for too long, and watching out for every move I make and everything I say. I don't want them to know about each other. This would ruin my marriage, my career, and my daughters. I was just being selfish at the time I wouldn't of done so if Marcus wouldn't of looked so good mmmm, and wasn't so charming gosh I love that, and he's so good in bed he hits spots that Michael can't. but I have to fix this now! ~no you've been so helpful I'll talk to Michael about it promise ~I gave him a fake reassuring smile☺️~ okay, I'll get back to work thanks for lunch Marcus.
Marcus: no problem sweetness.
Sharon pov: I walked in my office and stoped awe!😍 that's so lovely. I thought it was all Marcus until I read the card.
-------
Michaels pov: I was thinking I haven't  done this in a while, I called Regina in my office she came quick. I asked her if she could find a floweriest that delivers and send it to my wife's office, she did but gave me this look I couldn't figure out. I sent them while she was on lunch so that when she'd get back she'd find them on her desk. I've been busting my ass off at work for Sharon and the girls I'd like to give them everything but I need to give more of my time to them and i know I haven't, but all of that is going to change.
Regina pov: I honestly am jealous of his wife I mean I wish a man would treat me like that he's always talking about his family, I wish Alexanders father would man up. I'm tired of this co-parenting shit! I don't understand why I can't connect with him like we use to before Alexander was born. The company phone rang. As it was my job to answer~ hello could I speak to Michael please?a female voice spoke. ~yes hold please! I transferred the call I wanted to eavesdrop in on the call but then he'd know.
Michael: hello this is Michael speaking!
Female voice: thank you for the flowers it made my day I love them I've got something for you when we get home
Michael: I'm glad you love them honey, and I will make sure to come home on time tonight. I've got to get back honey it's pretty busy love you bye!
-------
Michael pov: I got home to a note that was on the counter saying go upstairs to our room, I went to our room and there was strawberries, and whipped cream, and roscato. Sharon came out of the bathroom in some very sexy see through lingerie.
Like always I tell her she beautiful without it she always makes it seem like I'm lying. That's probably why we don't get intimate, after 17 years with this woman, and she's all acting shy about her body like as if I've never seen it before seriously?. "I love you Sharon, but talk to me what's going on we don't have to have sex or make love just talk to me you've been acting weird lately."
Sharon: it's just I rarely see you, and I think you forget how my body looks and works, so I just don't feel like you remember how to please me anymo-.
Michael pov: I cut her off by kissing her passionately, I can't believe she was thinking this and now wants to tell me. We could of fixed this problem a while ago. I sucked on her neck, moved down to her breasts, then I went down on her like as if I've
been starving. I could tell she loved it because she was shaking and moaning loud like crazy, I flipped her over slowly inserted my manhood in her, we were doggy style, and I slowly started going faster, and harder because that's what she was wanting. As I was pounding into her she could barely get words out like "more" but she kept saying marrrrr oh mar-ar-ar-ar I kept going more like it sounded like she was asking then I came, showered off, and went to sleep.
--------