Chapter 11

Sharon's pov: I got home around 8:00pm. I made some lasagna but no one was home maybe they were at the hospital with Jennifer, i figured reading would
relax my mind from this chaos that is going on I started.
just as I began reading 📖, I was sitting here on the couch when Michael and Parker came in.
I wasn't sure what I wanted to say or what he even was thinking. 💭
he had this look 👀 on his face towards me that I just couldn't read, we were staring for quite a minute before he broke the silence.
Michael: So how long have you been here?
Sharon: well about 40 minutes now why? I made some lasagna if you and Parker are hungry?
Michael: Parker and I already ate, and because I need you to get a hotel, or something when Jennifer gets out of the hospital tomorrow.
she doesn't feel safe around you right now so I think that's the best thing for us all.
Sharon: no hun! we can work this out!
I'll assure her this won't happen again I just need to know that she can forgive me it was wrong of me.
Michael: no I'm doing what's best and right now that's you not being here when my daughter comes I don't want her feeling fearful, and paranoid.
Sharon: 😔 i guess I shouldn't expect her to forgive me for now.
Parker: is anyone going to tell me what happened and why mom has to be gone tomorrow for Jennifer this is ridiculous! I mean what so secretive that you can't tell your daughter what happened? We are family I'll just get Jen to tell me...
Sharon: we want to tell you, but now is just not the time. and everything that's going on it's just best to wait. Just understand.
Parker: ok then.

****
Drews pov: I feel bad for what Jennifer is going through I really want to make her feel better, I got her a gift bag from Bath and body works, and I was at the store looking for a card.
I was just thinking I never felt like this before doing things like this for a girl shit she got me sprung and I ain't even get none yet. I hope it's worth it.
I heard my name which made me snap out of my thoughts as I look to see who it was I soon tried to leave instantly feeling irritated 😣
???: drew hey it's been so long, how are you?
Drew: I'm alright, yeah it has been I gotta go though nice seeing you Nikki.
Nikki: wait! I miss you is your number the same maybe we can get in contact again like old times
Drew: nah I'm good I have a girlfriend now, I'm not up for your drama I have a lot going on bye.
Nikki: drew
Drews pov: as she called my name I walked away, she was my first girlfriend, and she cheated had side niggas, shit she the reason I haven't dated and been dibbing and dabbing here and there but I'm done with her and that life now that I've got Jennifer.
We been good so far. As I got home my mom left a note that dinner was left for me she had to leave on some business stuff. I guess as usual nothing new.
I got done eating and was headed upstairs someone was knocking, I answer and it's none other Nikki as I was closing the door she shoved her way inside and I was not having it she kept on saying sorry and asking if she could taste. I told her to get the fuck out but she refused she just hopped on me kissing on me I picked her up threw her outside locking the door. I go upstairs and ten minutes later someone knocked again I got upset thinking it's Nikki I opened the door saying "Damn no means no..."
Police officer: are you drew king?
Drew: yeah why?
Police officer: you're under arrest for assaulting and raping Nikki woods, You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?
Drews pov: is this bitch serious? what is she getting out of this? who the fuck does this? lies on someone it's alright, she doesn't know I have cameras in and around my house ok.. " yeah"

****
Jennifer pov: drew didn't call me or check on me today, and I get released from the hospital soon.
I guess I'll wait maybe he's busy I mean the day just started for most people I requested some breakfast it sucked, the pancakes 🥞 Tasted like it was sugar free and my eggs where white no yolk, with a side of turkey bacon, and they said it's a heathy start that I'd like it but I don't.
I was getting bored of waiting on 1 pm to get here, I text jess asking if she'd come over later because we haven't talked for a few days.
I called my dad asking him would mom be there just to make sure, he told me no.
good! because I'm not trying to see her anytime soon. I texted drew twice I didn't get a reply. He has really grown on me I just hope he doesn't get turned off by my drama that seems to be consistent it's honestly getting old.
My dad came to pick me up I didn't want to seem like I was blowing drews phone up so I just exited out of our conversation and waited. I'm honestly thinking what's his problem though. I think it would be cute if I went and surprised him but my dad won't let me out of the house for anything.
****
Taraji: I was wondering where drew was it's been a day and a half he usually texts me.
he's always with a friend, or that lil girl friend he's always with, I called but his phone was turned off Ima give him time but if he don't call me I got something waiting for him.