Updates, Editing, Collaboration?

So I've been editing Espresso Love and it still needs a lot of editing! There are chunks of it that were so cringe-worthy or excessive I can't believe anyone actually liked it. I'm preparing to continue to ship off to agents and editors, so hold tight and please pray for good news! I really hope it can be a beautiful published book one day soon and find its way into all of your hands.

But some general edits have been done so if you'd like to re-read it, feel free! If you find any issues, please let me know!

Now that I've been reading through the novel again, I'm going to start writing and posting spin-off stories, such as migrating the existing Espresso Love: Fragments series over here and then writing new shorts. They will be added to this main book in additional parts just to keep it easily accessible for new, existing and old readers.

There are also projects on my mind. I realize that there are many unanswered questions and missing links in the novel which is part of the point, but I'd also love to see more reader interpretations. These will mainly be one day when Espresso Love is published, such as art and writing and spin-off contests with prizes and giveaways, but for now, I'm looking to collaborate with a few fantastic readers and fellow writers to gather our notes and make an extensive analytical book. 

Okay that doesn't sound that fun but when I went through edits, I realized I actually don't understand Espresso Love fully. It doesn't even feel like I wrote it, there's a lot that just came through, as if from the Collective. I also noticed that every detail is linked, for example the metaphors used near the beginning of the novel (especially after the recent edits), will refer to the forest already, before it actually manifests, and other symbols like the Nirvana poster of course, or the woman in the L'Homme et La Mer cafe, the bridge, the coffee facility, and other things hold these little clues that are all circular. And then the various levels of logical interpretation such as plot, external world, internal world, psychology and spirituality. I literally tried to understand every part of it and got a headache after a while. 

There are so many layers to it and it'd be really fun to put our notes together and see what kind of craziness emerges from all angles. Weird to say this, but I don't see myself as the writer but a reader and I'd love to work with other readers.

Please shoot me a message if you'd like to roll up your sleeves and dig deep.