chapter 2

Harry's POV.

I woke up and I felt warm. I felt weird. I was lying on warm soft bed under a soft warm cover. Where was I? What did I do there? I looked around. I was in an unfamiliar room. Then everything hit me. That guy...Lewis? Lo....Lou...Louis! That was it! Louis. He took me here. Why? Why did he help me? I don't really know. I heard weird noises from downstairs. I got up and a huge pain from my bag filled my whole body. I felt like crying...it hurt that much. "Argh." I moaned in pain. I couldn't move at all. I sat down again and that hurt too. I took deep shaky breath and got up again. I started to walk towards the downstairs. I managed to walk into the hallway by taking suport from the wall. I walked down the stairs and I managed to get my fat ass down.

I walked into the livingroom and I saw the Louis guy. He was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Good Morning Harry. Do you want some breakfast?" He asked and looked at me smiling his bright wide smile. I couldn't say anything. His eyes were so beautiful...and shiny and breathtaking...just perfect. He was so handsome. "Umm...Harry...you're staring." Louis said. I blushed and looked down to my finger and started to play with them. "You can take a shower and you can borrow some of my clothes and I will make some breakfast for you." Louis said.

Louis showed me the way to the shower. I took my dirty clothes off. I looked myself from the mirror. I had bruises all over my body. I had black circles under my eyes and I looked horrible. I jumped in the shower and let the hot water hit my shoulders. It was so relaxing. It felt so amazing after a long time and I just closed my eyes and enjoyed. I felt so clean as I washed my curly hair and my skinny body. When I was ready I jumped off the shower and put a towel around my waist. I chose my clothes. I put on a black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I walked into the kitchen after I was ready. Louis had made some breakfast and I was so greatful about it but I really didn't want to eat it. I was hungry but I didn't want to eat. Louis drank some tea. "Do you want some?" He asked. I nodded. I don't know why I didn't talk...I just didn't trust Louis yet. He gave me cup of tea and I took it in my shaky hands. I drank it and it was amazing.

Louis sat in front of me. He looked at me and he was thinking something.

"So harry...what do you want to do? You living here now...we have to get to know each other." He said excited and he was smiling again his perfect shiny smile.

I looked at him with wide eyes. There was no way that I would stay with him. No no no no no no. I can't live with him. I'm just piece of shit. He can't use his moneys on me.

"No...I can't stay with you,..I don't have money and I have to pay back." I mumbled.

"I don't care about the money. I can't let you live on the streets again. You live here and that's it." He said.

"But...-"

Louis cut me off. "No buts! You are staying with me. I don't need your moneys. I want get to know you now so shut up and let me get to know you." He said seriously, but then he just chuckled and looked straight to my eyes. I felt how the butterflyes started to fly in my stomach. I rolled my eyes and sighed slightly. "What do you want to know?" I asked. Then we talked like for or five hours. We got to know each other and now I know Louis and he seems to be a nice lad, but I don't trust him yet. He is so funny and handsome and I just fell in love with his eyes and his lips...oh my god. I just wanted to kiss those-...woah woah...did I just thought of kissing Louis?! I only met him yesterday! I can't think of that kind of things! Do I have a crush on him already? Then I just thought of Louis' eyes and sighed...damn I'm falling for this boy...

****************************************************

Thanks for reading lovelies! xx Vote, comment, fan? and share! Love ya all <3