Chapter 7

Louis's POV.

"Mr. Tomlinson. We succeeded in surgery. There's a 80% possibility that Mr. Styles will survive. He is still sleeping and there's a risk that Harry falls into a coma but we don't really know yet. He hit his head and there's risk that he has amnesia but we can't really do anything before he wakes up. I'm sorry, but we just need to wait. You can go see Harry now though." She said. I gulped. He can fall in coma?! And he can have amnesia?! What else. He is going to die?! Oh my god...this is my fault. Everything is my fault. I got up and followed the nurse. She stopped in front of Harry's room. She opened the dolr and walked inside. I took a deep breath and stepped in. It was a small room. Harry was alone there. There weren't other patients in there.

I saw Harry lying on the hospital bed. I gulped. He had a black eye and a scar on his cheek. He looked horrible...but still beautiful. He was lying on his side. Then I remembered that the man who raped him has cut him. I felt tears on my eyes when I walked closer to Harry. He was full of needles and tubes. I gasped. I sat down on the uncomfortable chair. I took Harry's hand in my hand. I kissed his hand. The nurse left us alone. I was afarid. I was so scared that I might lose him. "H-harry...I don't know if you hear me. Do you hear me?" I asked. Harry didn't do anything he was just frozen. He was pale...he looked like dead. He was breathing so he was alive and his heart beated. "Harry...I can't lose you. We have known each other like three weeks but I love you. When I kissed you...It was something amazing but I was afraid of that you leave me. That you didn't like it. I was afarid to talk with you and I'm sorry. Harry please stay with me...don't leave me." I said quietly. I sighed and pressed my face into Harry's and I's hand. I felt how tear dropped on my cheek. I wipped it away quickly and sighed quietly.

I was sitting on the chair. Harry hasn't woke up yet. I waited about three hours sitting on that uncomfortable chair. Then something happened. Harry moved his hand. I stared at his hand in my hand. Was I crazy? Did Harry just move his hand. Is he going to wake up? "H-harry? Do you hear me?" I asked. I smiled. Harry groaned. He opened his eyes slowly. "Oh my god Harry!" I said and jumped up. "Who are you?" He asked. I stared at harry with wide eyes. I didn't smile anymore. "W-what? You don't remember me?" I asked. I was starting to panick and I was ready to cry my eyes out. Harry smiled and laughed. I didn't get it. "Ofcourse I remember you. Don't be silly. And I-I l-love you too." Harry said. I gasped. Harry heard it? "Yes I heard it." Harry said. Did I just think out loud? "Yes you did." Harry said, Argh...I have to stop that. "Mmhmm...I agree with you." Harry said. I laughed. I walked closer to Harry. I hugged him and he hugged back. I pulled away and stared at his green shining eyes. I leaned closer and pressed our noces together. "Argh...kiss me already you fool." Harry said. I laughed and kissed him. I felt sparks and fireworks everywhere. I smiled against his lips.

-2 weeks later-

"Louiiiiis?" I heard Harry's voice. I was in work and Harry was with me. I was making tattoo. "What is it babe?" I asked. Harry came to me and watched the tattoo. "Wow that's great." Harry said kissing me on the neck. I tried not to moan 'cause it'd be extreamly embarrasing. The customer who was Josh smiled. "I hope so." He said, I laughed a bit. Harry didn't have any bad injuries. Ofcourse the back, but Harry tried not to think about it. The whole rape thing changed Harry. I knew that everything wasn't right and it's normal. It actually really weird how strong Harry is. I tried to get Harry to go see the therapist, but Harry said he don't want to. He said 'I want to be strong' and I think that it's stupid...I just want him to be happy. Harry came home after a day from when he woke up. Harry kissed my cheek and he giggled a bit. "Did you have something to say to me?" I asked. Harry laughed and shook his head. "I just missed you already." He said. "We were separated from each other for less than five minutes." I said to him. "Yeah but I still missed you ." He said and kissed me. He started to walk away but I slapped him on his ass with my free hand. He gasped and looked at me. He blushed badly and walked away. He probably went over to Niall. They are quite good friends already. "You are a cute couple." Josh said and smiled at me. "Yeah we are...thanks By the way. I love him. He is my everything." I said. Josh laughed. "Yeah, I can see that." Josh said winking at me playfully.

*****************************************************

I hope it wasn't borinf AND I hope you liked it. And and and Merry Cristhmas everyone!!! I love you guys. And please vote, comment and share. I love you guys. I already said it. Hahah doesen't matter. So please vote, comment and share. I update soon. Love you guys. MERRY CRISTHMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ya all soooo much <3<3<3<3