Chapter 16

Harry's POV.

It's been year now. It have been amazing time with Louis. He loves me so much and I love him. It's our one year anniversary. I hope that Louis remember that. I sighed. I didn't open my eyes yet. I rolled over and I hoped that I would hit something warm something like Louis but there was nothing. Just cold bed. I opened my eyes. I sat up and looked over. Louis didn't remember? I felt little bit angry. He really didn't remember. The house was quiet so I think that Louis is not here. I sighed. He really forgot? I can't believe him. I got up and decided to take shower. I was in shower quite long. I let the water relax my shoulders. When I was ready I stepped out off the shower. I took towel and put it around my waist. I walked into our bedroom and took some clothes. I took my black skinny jeans and put them on. And I grapped my white t-shirt and put it on. I dried my hair up and walked into the kitchen.

I was very sad 'cause Louis didn't remember. I sighed and sat down. I drank my tea and read newspaper. I turned the pages and I noticed something. It was note. I readed it.

'Did you really though that I would forget our anniversary? No babe...I really remembered. I love you so much and I have surprise for you. See you in the park...if you know what I mean 3pm. I promise you that this day will be best day ever. I love you xx your own Boobear.'

Awwww...he is so cute but I hate him right now. I really thinked that he forgot. He is stubid. I smiled at the note and drank my tea. So I have quite much time.  I decided to watch TV. It was boring. I couldn't wait to meet Louis. My Angel. My own Angel. I was nervous. What he had planned? I don't know. Hopefully nothing too expensive. I sighed. What should I wear? I don't know that either. I sighed. Louis you're son of a bitch. I got up and ran into our bedroom. I started to think what I would wear and it took like 4 hours.

I put on black skinny jeans and black t-shirt...surprise! and then I put on my leather jacket. I looked into the mirror and I looked quite good. I laughed at my thoughs. One year ago I wouldn't ever say that. Like really...I'm crazy. I was nervous. I couldn't do anything. I decided to go to the tattoo parlor. I think that Niall, Zayn and Liam would be there. Did I say that Liam and Zayn are dating? No? Well they are. They are so cute cople. They love each other so much and ahh...they're something so cute. Niall is single. He have crush on this Josh gyu but he don't have a balls to ask him on date.

I walked to the tattoo parlor. The guys were there. louis were no where to be seen. "Hi guys!" I said when I stepped in. Zayn and Liam were cuddling on the couch and Niall was doing some tattoo. "Hi Haz. How are you?" Liam asked. "I'm fine. Little bit nervous that's all." I said when I sat down. "You have date today?" Zayn asked. I nodded. Niall didn't talk with the customer. They had awkward silence. "Who is that guy?" I whispered. "Oh...he is Josh." Liam whispered back. I smiled at him. I walked over to Niall. He looked at me. "Hi Harry." he said. I nodded. I sat down next to him. "That's great tattoo." I said. Josh smiled. "I hope so." He said and winked at Niall. Niall blushed. "Just ask him out man." I said and tapped Niall's shoulder. He blushed even more. I laughed and walked over to Liam and Zayn. I spent my time with the lads.

Clock was like 02.50 pm. and it was my time to go. I walked towards the park. I was so fucking nervous. I don't really know why but I was. I walked into the park. I didn't saw louis. I looked around. He was nowhere. I sighed. Then someone hugged me from behind. I laughed. "Hi Louis." I said. "Hi babe." He said. I turned around and kissed Louis. Oh I missed those lips. I pulled back. "Happy anniversary baby." He whispered. "Happy anniversary my Angel." I said. Louis took my hand and started to pull me somewhere. I laughed at him. "Where are we going?" I asked. "I have surprise for you." Louis said. I sighed...ofcourse.

We walked for a while and then Louis stoped and turned towards me. "Close your beautiful eyes." He said. I closed my eyes. Louis started to pull me somewhere. He stoped. "Okay...open your eyes." He said. I opened my eyes. And wow. That was something beautiful. I came here when we had fight with Louis. I mean before his fight. I cried under this tree. There was small river. There was blanket and two plates and basket and everything was just so beautiful. "What do you like?" Louis asked. "I love it. Thank you so much." I said and kissed Louis. "Good...now sit down." Louis said. I sat down and Louis sat next to me. We ate most beautiful and good food. Why is everything is beautiful? I don't know.

I had most wonderfull time. Louis and I walked hand in hand. We were still in the park. "Thank you Louis...it was most best day." I said. "Oh no...it's not over yet. I have surprise for you." Louis said. i gasped. "Another one?" I asked. Louis nodded. "She is over there." Louis said and pointed towards some girl. "She?" I asked. "Just go." Louis said. He pushed me towards the girl. The girl turned towards me. She looked familiar. She walked closer to me. "Harry?" She asked. "G-gemma?" I asked. She smiled at me and ran over me and hugged me. I hugged back. I started to cry. I was happy. I felt how Gemma sobbed. "Oh my god it's really you." She said. I nodded. She pulled back and looked at me. "You are big boy already." She said. I laughed. "You are big girl." I said. She hugged me one more time. I looked at Louis and hugged him. I kissed him after that. I cried and cried. "Thank you...thank you so much Louis." I said. Louis smiled at me. "It was the least I could do." He whispered. "So little bro...this is your boyfriend." Gemma said. I nodded. "I'm happy for you." She said. I can't believe that Louis really found her and...I just love him so much.

********************************************

Did you liked it? Comment, vote, share. I love you guys. <3