Chapter 4

Harry's POV.

This is bad...bad bad thing. I look like a shit and everything. Niall was pulling me around the mall. "Oh there is salon! You have to take hair cut!" Niall said. Zayn nodded. They pulled me there and I just gulped. "We are going to do makeover to you." Niall said and laughed. "Louis will be choking on his food when he sees you." Zayn said. I looked at him. They pushed me in the salon. Niall came after me. Zayn and Liam went to sit and wait. I waited with Niall for a little while. Then young girl...maybe seventeen or eighteen years old came over to us. She smiled at us. "Umm..HI! How can I help you?" The girl asked. I gulped again and I didn't say anything. I looked down at my toes. "Umm...this young lad here needs a hair cut as you can see." Niall laughed. The girl smiled at me. He said that I have to follow her and I did what she said.

Niall's POV.

I walked over to Liam and Zayn. They were talking about something as I sat down next to Zayn. "Hey Nialler?" Liam asked. I looked up at him. "What do you think. will Louis fall in love with this lad?" Liam asked. I smiled at them. "Yes." I simply said. Liam and Zayn laughed at me. Then we waited. I really think that Louis likes this lad. Harry is shy and different, but he is also handsome and cute. I can see how Louis looks at Harry. He has so much love in his eyes. 

It took about 30 minutes that Harry was ready and oh fuck he looked good. He had new hair cut and if that wouldn't be Louis' boy I would take him. I looked at him with my mouth hanging open. Harry walked over to us and then Liam and Zayn saw him too. They looked at Harry they mouths open. "You look good Haz." I said. Liam and Zayn nodded. Harry blushed. Awww this lad was so cute. "We need new clothes. So come with me." Liam said. Zayn took Harry's hand and pulled him with us. Louis will fall for this boy so hard I know it. 

Harry's POV.

I have to say that I looke quite handsome with this hair. That was weird. I don't usually say anything like that. I'm just piece of shit and no one will ever love me or even like me. I have to just believe that. Zayn pulled me into the shops. I get so many new clothes that I had to pay back to Louis. We used so much money. Louis will hate me and kick me out. Niall said that Louis would ever do that but if he does? I have to go on the streets again. Clock was quite much when we arrived to Louis' house. I had some of my new clothes on me. New jeans...black skinny jeans and white T-shirt and jacket on it. I hope that Louis will not hate me. Zayn stopped the car. They had to go somewhere so I had to be alone awhile. It was okay with me.

I walked over the door and opened it. When I finally managed to get inside I walked straight to my room and put the bags down. I sat down on my bed and sighed. I got up and decided to make some dinner for me and Louis. I made some pasta and I hoped that Louis would like it. Louis haven't come yet so I watched TV. It was some stupid series. I watched the clock and It was 4 pm. I decided to put the plates on the table.

I was putting plates on the table when I heard the front door open and shut. "Hi!" I heard Louis' angelic voice. My heart skipped a beat. "Hi." I said. Louis came into the kitchen but he stopped when he saw me. I hope that I didn't look that bad. I smiled a little and looked down at my toes. I felt how my cheeks was red. "Harry? Is that you really?" Louis asked. I laughed and nodded a little. "You...you look great." Louis said. Louis managed move again. "Have you made dinner?" Louis asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Ummm...yeah. I hope you don't mind." I said. Louis laughed a little. "Ofcourse not. Oh...this smells so good." Louis moaned. I laughed. "Sit down. Dinner is ready." I said. Louis did what I told.

We ate, talked, laughed and smiled. Louis is so...so everything. It is just so stupid that he is not gay. I'm falling for this guy. I have big crush on him. We decided to watch a film. Louis picked up Titanic. It was okay with me. I was just afarid of that I will start cry and Louis would think that I'm a little baby. It was a little bit cold and it made me shiver. "Oh haz? Are you cold? Come here." Louis said and pulled me closer to him. My heart started to beat like a mad. I blushed. I leaned my head on Louis' shoulder. His arms was around me and I wasn't cold anymore. I looked up at Louis and Louis was already staring at me. He smiled and it made me shiver. I looked straight to Louis' eyes. He was so beautiful and next thing what I noticed was that Louis started to lean in. Was he? Was he...was he going to kiss me? I leaned in too and our lips met at the middle of the way.

*************************************

I hope you liked it! :) Thank you for reading this! I love ya guys so much <3