Chapter One

Ben stepped into his office with droopy eyes as he yawned like a dog. He has really tired and figured since it was lunch time and that he had his free period right after it, that her had about 82 minutes to take a little cat nap. He had sat down in his chair right as he realized that he still needed to sign papers about the Junior Class' Ditch day.

"Just great." Ben yawned as he reached for his pen.

Just then Jane came inside is office with a plate of cookies. "Hey Ben." She smiled at him.

Ben yawned at Jane, "Hey Jane, what's up?"

"Well, we know you've been hard at work ever since you became King. So we made you this plate of chocolate chip cookies." Jane smiled, placing the cookies on the table.

Ben looked at the plate of cookies remembering the events of when Mal gave him the Love Spell Cookies. "Um..." He trailed off.

Jane, catching on. "Oh, no. Don't worry. These are potion free."

Ben looked at the cookies one more time, shrugged, and took a bite out of one of them. "Hmmm. These are really good Jane." Ben complemented as he yawned.

"You bet." Jane smiled.

Five minutes after Jane left, Jay came in with a sports bottle and a big smile on his face.

"Hey buddy." Jay smiled as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

Ben looked up at Jay, "Hey Man, what's up?"

Jay placed the sports bottle on the top of Ben's desk. "I heard that Jane brought you the cookies, but she forgot the bottle of warm milk!" Jay smiled.

Ben looked at the green bottle of warm milk. "Um, why did you put warm milk into a sports bottle?"

Jay rolled his eyes, "Because I couldn't find a Royal Teacup, now are you gonna drink it or not?"

Ben looked at the bottle of warm milk, yawned, then shrugged, then took the bottle and opened it and started drinking.

"My Gosh." Ben yawned. "I don't know how much more I can take."

Jay smiled, "I do."

Five minutes later after Jay left, Ben was practically passed out when Chad walked in with a CD and Boombox in his hand.

"Hey, Ben." Chad smiled as he walked in and plugged the boom box into the neatest power outlet.

"Oh, hi Chad." Ben groaned. "What did you bring me?"

"Well, I brought you the newest hits from the clubss of Auradon." Chad smiled as he pressed play, just then music that would make you want to fall asleep played from the boombox.

"I'm done." Ben said was he drifted asleep.

"For how at least." Chad smiled.

About and hour later, Ben woke up in his chair, he yawned himself awake as he wondered why it was so windy in his office. It turns out, he's chair was flying the sky, thanks to a bunch of balloons, which were tied to it.

"Ahhhh!" He screamed as he curled his legs up.

Below he saw the junior class of Auradon Prep laughing and high fiving each other. "Wow, that actually worked." Evie laughed as Mal and Carlos walked up to the group.

"What's going on?" Mal asked.

Jay pointed up at the sky as Mal and Carlos' mouth's dropped open.

"Oh my God! You set our King a drift into the sky?!" Carlos yelled.

"I know." Jane laughed.

"Best junior class prank ever!" Oles and Jay high fived.

Ben was furious, "You guys are gonna pay for this!" He yelled as the entire class started laughing some more.

"You know what? Junior Ditch Day is CANCELLED!" Ben roared as the laughing and cherring stopped.

Evie pulled out her Magic Mirror from her pocket. "Mirror Mirror in my hand, who's the maddest in all the land?" The mirror showed a picture of Ben.

"Oops." Jay said.