Chapter Five

Evie and Jay flashed on the beach that the Senior class was at. They had to say it was a very nice beach, except for the fact that their was sand everywhere and Evie was wearing a dress.

"I swear, why must you teleport us in the sand?" Jay asked as he raced to get on the boardwalk.

"I'm sorry, how about I teleport you back and then you can walk here?" Evie asked sarcastically.

Jay rolled his eyes as Evie and him made it to the boardwalk. "Okay, just looked for purple hair. We find Mal, we should find Carlos."

They looked around the beach for the two, then Evie realized that she could ask her Magic Mirror.

"Mirror Mirror in my hand, show me where Mal and Carlos are at in this land." Evie commanded, her and Jay looked into the mirror to see that Mal and Carlos were right behind them. They turned around to see the two with their book bags and all.

"Hey guys." Mal said with a little less pep.

"Oh good, we found you two. We gotta get you back to Auradon Prep." Evie said as she was about to wave her finger. "Ben only gave us 30 minutes."

"Okay, whatever." Carlos replied.

Evie paused and looked at Jay. Are they actually listening? Evie thought to herself. "Are you guys okay?"

They shrugged, "They only wanted us to come to get the Vk discount." Carlos sighed.

"Oh yeah! I forgot they gave us that." Jay smiled.

Mal and Carlos gave Jay a annoyed look. "Whatever." Mal said as she flashed them all into Ben's office.

Ben was sitting at his desk with his feet up playing text pool with Chad. He looked up and saw the four, he put down his phone and looked at them.

"Mal, Carlos, are you guys okay?" Ben asked rushing to Mal's side.

"They only wanted us for our discount so that they could get in for free." Mal sighed.

"We should have never went." Carlos added.

"And your not going to defy the school anymore right?" Ben asked.

"Right."