Chapter Three

Ben was struggling to use Mal's body for the thirty minutes he had been in it. He couldn't stop feeling Mal's hair through his fingers.

"How is this her natural hair color?" He asked himself. "I swear I don't understand."

While he was walking, he was actually so busy with her hair that he ended up waking into Carlos and Jay.

"Sorry guys." He looked up at them to realize that Carlos had Light  brown hair and Jay had his roots black and his ends white!

"We got the Auradon Buzz Challenge." Carlos sighed.

"I look like a witch." Jay whined as he put his head in his hands.

Ben laughed, "Bro, that's too funny."

Carlos and Jay looked at each other, "Okay?"

Quickly realizing that was how he talked when he was in his own body he changed his tone of voice and speech. "So, how long you guys stuck like that for?"

Jay thought, "I think until after your show."

If it even ends up happening.

Mal, on the other hand, was having the time of her life. She was getting massages, exotic fruits, and big fluffy robes. Cogsworth was rubbing her shoulders while she was in Ben's throne.

"Oh Cogsworth... That's the spot." Mal sighed happily as he rubbed it.

"Well King, that's what I'm here for." He smiled as Ben's phone rang to reveal a picture of Mal with Three Heart Eye emojis. She smiled when she saw it.

"Hey cutie, what's up?" She asked.

"Yeah, so the concert is tomorrow and I just talked to Jane." Ben said.

Mal picked up her water and started to drink it. "HmmMmm."

"She doesn't know if the spell is gonna be ready by the time the show starts." He said.

The second he said that, Mal spit out her water. "Um, Cogsworth... can you step outside for a second?"

"Of course." He said as he hurried outside and closed the door.

"I can't be you when we preform! I barely even know my own lines, how am I gonna learn yours?!" She yelled at him.

"Yeah, that's exactly why you're gonna flash yourself to the stage so we can practice right now." Ben chuckled.

"And why can't we just switch the stuff around?"

"Because that wouldn't be fair to Stronghold and Jordan and the backup dancers now would it?" He asked.

Ocean over heard him and decided to walk up to him to give her input. "Yeah, that wouldn't be fair, I'm only doing this so I can earn my extra credit in Dance Class."

"Ugh, fine." Mal said as she hung up. "Ben wants to practice over there so teleport me and fix his clothes and hair!" Mal casted as she poofed onto the stage in Ben's normal Auradon Prep outfit. "Happy?"

"Very." Ben smirked back.

Back in the Auradon Prep Courtyard, Lonnie had began selling tickets to the show that was tomorrow. She was very happy that her boyfriend Oles was there to help her and keep her company.

"Why is this band such a big deal again?" He asked.

"Because they have three #1 singles Oles. Are you forgetting Rather Be With You, Genie In A Bottle, and The Night Is Young went to the top like three hours after they came out?" Lonnie explained.

"No, just not my type of music." He shrugged.

"Upset cause they're the only band that hasn't covered In Summer yet?" She asked.

"YES!" He shouted. "My Dad almost died for summer!"

"Oh baby." She sighed as she shook her head.

Meanwhile, Seth and Ocean were exploring the library and looking at all the books on the shelfs.

"Okay, what were we looking for again?" Seth asked.

"We're trying to find the book of 101 Dalmatians, I wanna design a Dalmatian dress, without killing puppies, just with their pictures on it." Ocean answered. "I need it for design class."

She waved her hand around and a ladder appeared. She looked at Seth with a look that said, "Go climb it."

"Really?" He asked in a whine.

"You are part cat." She smirked at him.

He rolled as his eyes as he jumped on the ladder and began to climb. When he got to the top he looked for the number one. "Let's see... 1st Ever Princess. 1 of the Royals. 101 Dalmatians: An AutoBiography! Bingo." He grabbed it and hopped down from the ladder.

"Yay!" Ocean smiled as she opened the book. But when she opened it, she saw a note on the first page.

Secrets are gonna spill out...