Chapter Three

Ben paced back and forth in his office. He couldn't remember the last time he was so mad! His eyes were practically going into Beast Mode before he was. Seth sat in Ben's chair, watching the kind pace with anger.

"You know, packing isn't going to make you feel better." Seth sighed as he put his feet up on the desk.

"I can't believe they would a prank like that on me! I'm their friend, heck, I'm their king." Ben scowled as he continued to pace. "Last year, when the Seniors were Juniors, they didn't pull a prank on me!"

Seth rolled his eyes, "Because that class doesn't have any Villain Kids, genius."

Ben stopped pacing and looked at Seth, "What do you mean by that?"

He honestly doesn't know, Seth thought to himself as he started laughing and got out of Ben's seat to stand right in front of him. "Ben, think about it. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Cory, Freddie, Lexy, C.J.! You have kids of seven of the evilest villains in your  Junior class. And you expect them not to cause a little mischief every now and then?"

He started to listen, he had gotten used to the Villain Kids being in Auradon, he forgot that they still have villainous blood coursing through their veins. He sighed as he walked around to his desk and sat in his chair. "You have a point Seth, I actually forgot that they cause mischief. No matter how good you are, your always gonna rep where you come from."

"And the Beast gets it." Seth laughed.

"Hey, your part lion. You ain't that far from me."

"Understood."

Across campus Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were sitting down at Auradon Bucks Coffee as Mal and Carlos told them about the plan.

"I wanna come." Evie yelled in a whisper.

Mal and Carlos laughed. "Sorry babe." Mal apologized.

"They only invited us." Carlos explained.

"You guys better not get caught sneaking out. Jay warned. It would be dangerous to the academic careers."

Mal, Evie, and Carlos looked at Jay like he was crazy.

"Sorry, I think I still have bit of King left in me." He apologized.