E and Me

This fan fiction (inspired by A & D chapter 26) is my expression of love for the author of the story A and D and of course to the male character that I like from that story <3 I suck at my grammar and tenses so PLEASE, bear with me… or just don’t read it. :)

_______________________________________________________

 “This is your entire fault, Humi.” I muttered under my breath as I ran, hopped, jogged and walked towards my school building. I’m running late for class because of my BFF. Well, not entirely because of her, but she’s part of it. I hold her responsible for the bags under my eyes. She asked me to read a story she saw on the internet. It was about a nerd who fell in love with a popular handsome jock who happens to be her best friend. I stayed up all night reading those forty amazing chapters and it was all worth it. But I like the idea of blaming others… so yeah, Humi, I’ll get back at you for this.

 --Asking you nicely to stop insulting her and sending her glares….That’s all people! Thank you for listening. This is Aaron Ford.*

 “--Have a nice day.” That’s all I heard from the school radio broadcast when I entered school premises.

I don’t know what happened or who that guy is, but his voice sure is sexy. I suddenly heard people cheering, clapping, and screaming on top of their lungs.

 What the heck? Am I in the zoo? Is this really my school?

Sheesh, kids these days. I shook my head and continued to walk. I’m really glad that I still have enough time to go to class. I really thought I was going to be late.

 But something caught my eye.

 I mean…someone… 

 “C’mon, man. You can tell us anything. We’ll accept you no matter what.”*

That voice… That snigger… That teasing tone…

“Being mature sucks, it’s so boring.”*

That devil-may-care attitude!

My future husband!

He doesn’t know about this, I told his parents to keep the marriage from him. I want to see him for myself first, that’s why I enrolled in this school. The students did not make a big deal out of my being a new student because some ‘hot’ (their term not mine) guy named Dwayne Richardson took that opportunity and trained the spotlight on himself. What a bummer. ~_~

I don’t really mind though and I guess it’s for the best. I don’t want anyone to know of my existence. I’m still trying to figure out the character of my future husband.

 In the looks department, I give him an A+. He’s blond, and I think his eyes are light blue. Like the sky I see everyday when I wake up on a spring morning. He is sooo freaking handsome and undeniably sexy that sometimes I can’t keep myself from drooling while looking at him across the room. He doesn’t know about the fact that I’m always in the same classes with him because he is constantly surrounded by his friends and girls from the cheering squad.