I NEED MORE.... I WANT MORE

Continue Reading If you're into OBSESSION THEMED stories

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEED MORE…I WANT MORE…

I think I could die right now.

Yes, that is what exactly how I feel. I am so elated, I feel like I am complete, it’s like the reason for my existence have been achieved. Everything seems insignificant now. Even my life.

I can’t believe that he smiled at me!! Did he really? Or was it just my imagination?

We were on a science fair, not where hot guys usually hang-out but he was there, browsing through some experiments. I knew I look like someone who just came out from a horror movie. My hair was a mess, my lab coat was stained by mud and my face was covered with dirt. But when our eyes met, we were locked in an eternity of a moment. I felt like drooling and I probably looked like a complete idiot infront of him.

I knew it was improper to just continue staring, but I can’t help it!

He suddenly looked away, distracted by one of his friends. The kick of euphoria didn’t wear out, it remained in my senses making me feel that it wasn’t enough.. I want more.. more of that green eyes, more of that black hair, more of that tall and lean figure.. In short, I want more of him. I can’t get enough! I can’t remember how I went all the way back here. But I knew of one thing, one thing I am sure about. He smiled at me, It was not just one of my fantasies becoming reality.

He smiled at me and knows that I exist.

After the vacation, I picked up school pattern once again. On another drag of a Monday morning, something unexpected happened. This always happens in typical love stories, but to hell with that. I don’t care. It is an event that would take a big part with my college life, an event that I’ll lovingly accept with open arms .

“Class, meet our new transferee, Ethan Calling.“ Idiot, it was supposed to be Collins!

“It’s Collins ma’am.”
He corrected. The girls in the class started giggling. The sluts! How dare they?

Ethan is MINE!! From the first time I saw him in the fair, I knew that a part of me already belongs to him; my not so smart brain, my average body,my very soul, and my heart that beats only for him. When the gracious exchange happened in that instant, I felt something, a slight flow of current through my body.

Is it fate? Are we destined? Well, we must be! I often saw him wherever I go. My days of vacation revolved around in finding him, following him.. of loving him..

And now, here he is! He occupied the seat beside me and I felt myself blush with excitement. I tried to sneak a glance at him and I am guilty of being caught ! He gave me a dazzling smile and a curt nod.

Oh my God! I almost squealed like some pig.

The day went on like a breeze, I consumed my time marveling in delight at this beautiful creature beside me. Even my favorite subject literature didn’t seem interesting. It was time to go home. Hell, I still don’t want to.

“Hi.”
He whispered. I almost broke the pencil I was holding, I managed to blurt out a ‘hello’ for a response.

“Could you help me with Calculus later on?”

Calculus?!? Numbers was never my forte. But to be with him, and to study together. Oh my~ that would be thrilling! I started fantasizing about the things we could do together while we’re alone.

“Elyka?” I snapped back in reality when I heard my name being called upon his lips. I stared at him in amazement.

“How…?” For a moment, I saw his eyes was filled with something, is it love? Desire? Something dark? Before I could decipher what it is, he pointed at the pencil I was holding. How stupid of me. I was assuming that he knows my name by heart.

“Oh! Haha,anyway, about Calculus..Me?” I asked nervously.