No air "Welcome to Pettiness"

???: GET YO DUMBASS UP! * snatching my tissue pillow from under me*

I jolted up and felt a breeze that caused me to shiver and fell on my back. Its Fucking to early for me to be up. I like being the late warm.

???: Wtf?! stella take yo bright ass back to bed before i let you burn in the sun and burn down to ashes* grabbing the falling tissue and put it back on my body as a blanket with my two big rolls pillows* gotta a bitch cold and shit and it ain't even monday bitch

Stella: Are you on crack?* Thumped the back of my neck*

???: No but your face will be cracked if you dont leave me alone and let me sleep. Had a long ass night and you bugging * snuggling myself in the tissue

Why can't she just go to sleep or be " light skin" and take hella selfies so her phone will be broken instead of her

Stella: What inspired this shit?

I turn to her and looked her china doll ass into her squinchy ass eyes and snicker doodle nose

???: No blanket, no pillow and this naked ass couch of yours. Sooooo basically you fucker * flipping her off and enjoying my homemade bedding that had to reserve for myself*

Stella: You could have slept in my bed Cynthia* still being the stick up my ass*

I looked at this bitch crazy ass fuck. She be shedding her curls and shit in mouth, giraffe legs everywhere, and snore louder than my damn daddy. He's a grown ass man and shes a young girl. She farts like it aint shit but got it smelling like raw eggs and tuna fish in that Bitch.

Cyn: Because you don't clean yo ass bitch. You no what im up* standing up but fell back when that sun hit me* damnnn god must really shining today with his one eye* got looking ashy and shit like mr.Brown and light skin folks don't get ashy, which makes it sad*

Stella: Bitch i do wash my ass and you like to squirm and shit. You could have used my top cover

And i wonder why? 😒😩

I wanted to laugh so hard cause she thinks just cause its her top cover don't mean it dont smells too.

Cyn: Get the fuck outta here stella, but did you hear screaming last night? Or i wasn't the only one?

Stella: No. I was donkey butt knocked into bed last night. It was probably you and trying to cover it up. You aint slick * pouring us some orange juice*

Cyn: And you aint slime itch. Nigga my fingers ain't that good and that small ass vibrator you bought me does the job at a rating of Five out of ten. I seriously heard screaming.

Stella: Maybe its another nightmare but take your meds and get dressed so papa can take us shopping

Cyn: Nigga we eighteen years old and got our own money. Stop using MY papa.

Stella: And...they adopted me without papers bitch and daddy don't care because he thinks its daddy and daughter even though we stay in Victoria secret and got him looking a like body guard with nothing to guard outside the store. No wonder you extra

Cyn: and that's why you got nun extra at all you bimbo limbo stick, Afrojack, wannabe Mel b spice girl, Euoplocephalus dinosaur, twilight freckle lil witch from evil and hell looking ratatouille Bitch. Let Satan be your guide ma'am. I am not crazy raindrop tittie. * popped her tittie and ran out the kitchen*

I swear i heard screaming man...sum wasn't right and it wasn't a nightmare. Somebody was screaming and that shit didn't stop til four in the morning.

Im not crazy......