No air " Intensity"

Erica's POV

I find myself in the bushes, half dead and already on starvation. The sun covers my eyes and reflect on my cuts and bruises. My back hurts like hell and fingers ach in pain. I take the back way in so i wouldn't scare anyone and take 3 staircases to my apartment with my boyfriend. I lip to my door and heard my baby girl crying. Raul is yelling and she isn't old enough to understand. He wonders why i gave up our first son.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Erica: RAUL PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! DON'T HURT HER! SHES JUST A BABY!* sobbing as lean against the door*

I can't stand hear her cry and it breaks my heart. His two other kids don't go through this. As i heard the door creek opened, i was dragged and thrown on the couch.

Raul: Get her to shut the fuck up and Take a shower you stank Bitch * spits on my face as he throws my baby in my lap* You better have this place spotless before my mother comes and You better have no panties on either

SLAM!

After he slams the door, My baby started screaming louder in a soak ass diaper of pee and Shit.

Erica: Come on baby* rocking her as i go to her room* Mommy's got you and so sorry you have to go through this* wiping my tears*

Kaliyah: *sniffles as her face is so red* mmamamama

Erica: I know baby and one of these days when i get some cash, We are leaving this bad bad man. Daddy didn't hurt you i see* Cleaning her butt* Mommy wont let him hurt you * Washing her face* Beautiful girl don't cry and especially not princesses * putting her on a onesie*

She looks me and all i see is happy baby in the wrong environment. Raul spoils her but can't take care of her. He would take me out but ends up with me being beat. It starts good with him than go sour when you pushed his buttons somehow. King lives with my mom and haven't seen him since he was one. Im stuck in L.A and don't have no where to go but stay here. Shelters here aren't safe nor Permanent. I turn my baby on her back.

Thank god she looks like me and nothing her father

Erica: Can you play in here while mommy takes a shower baby girl?

She looks at me and laugh, which me no and i just put her in her car seat while i took a shower. As long as she sees me, she is okay. It felt good to feel warm water running but my paycheck is gone and Now i can't buy nothing for now for pain. I get down and get dressed. It felt as if im walking under water.

Erica: Damn your daddy Fucked me up girl* looking at my body* Im ugly and worthless anyways.

Never well i get a happy ending but i know my kids will.

-
After i clean and scrub the house,
Raul came in clean but smelled like cheap perfume. I didn't question him because i need to feel my legs to take care of my baby.

Raul: Turn around and cover your chest up. You know my mother is a question and already don't like you. Hell i don't like you.

Erica: Then why keep me here?

Raul: Cause i own you bitch and that seed of ours. No one wants you and im property owner of whats in between your legs. Got it?

Erica: Yes * not looking up at him as i try to close my blouse but Kaliyah keeps putting her hand down my shirt.

Raul: See You gave birth to thot and Probably a dyke....

I mentally ignored what he said cause its she wants some milk and he is just blind sided.

Erica: She's yours too Raul and you help made her like our so-

Raul: Don't even mention that boy. You lost that right when you gave him to your whore of a mom. Remember you will never find or have another man like me

Hes right....I will have or find another man like him......