No air " Miss Pacheco "

Cyn's POV

After last night, i gladly took my medicine. My nightmares gets less painful and i get more sleep. I try not to think about them but they still occur. Being a  patient with post traumatic depression is hell sometimes but my shine is still there. I wouldn't let that stop me. Stella chose to be with my dad cause i actually dont want to be around them today. My school work had to be done somehow and my apartment is next door to stella. So just imagine my life on a daily. I did put some clothes on and get in my car to go out. My beanie poppin tho

  I am happy that i get out more now than i used to from five years ago and my condition barely affects me

  I am happy that i get out more now than i used to from five years ago and my condition barely affects me. I am more sexy and mature now. Only thing is that im crazy as hell in some sense. It can be in different ways but im mainly just a goof ball. People love it and i love making people happy.

I pulled out my drive way and saw a man throwing shit out his window from my floor. It looks like women shit.

Cyn: Oh shit* lowkey laughing*

This bitch is raul conde and lives across the hall from us. It is just funny that he is now taking out clothes. His girl or baby mama name is Erica but she mad weird and dont say shit to nobody. She is a hot ass model tho and video vixen but she just looks.....off. I dont judge tho and they always arguing sometimes. Their relationship is weird but their baby is so cute. I babysit her like one or twice every two weeks for when Raul cant find a babysitter.

BEEP!

BEEP!

Cyn: DONT BEEP AT ME IF YOU ARE GOING SLOW AS MY GRANDMA WALKING PACE! HOW RUDE!*shouting out my window*

Like this slow ass person is literally beeping at me and im going the right speed limit. They better not fuck with this one cause im not the one. Aint no body got time for that.

Cyn: Shiiit thats what we aint gon do* mumbling as i roll my eyes*

I brush off my road rage and pull up to a cafè for a moco and muffin. Starbucks has the best cake pops and muffins. I get inside and can already smell the muffins. The usual cash register is there and it took just a step to the cash register to know what i want.

???: Its nice to see you again Miss pacheco* licking his lips* Anything special today?

Cyn: Dont call me that and i changed it to santana for the last time Tonio. You need some vasline?

Tonio: No i need your order so i can put it in.....Girl i punch in alot for your orders if you ordered more for me* biting down on his lip*

Cyn: White boy put my shit in*laughing*

Tonio: No problem* chuckling*

Tonio is the most cutest and corniest nigga i know

Tonio is the most cutest and corniest nigga i know. He loves black and latino bitches but not one last long due to the fact that he has the penis size of an ten year old boy. I think he has something medically wrong with him BUT ive heard from his ex that he left that he can work with his dick and a strap all in one. She was a hoe and like being fucked in the asshole.

I go sit down and something still  feel right about last night. It was a bloody murder scream and im surprised nobody called  the cops. Right when i was about to, the screaming and crying stopped. Maybe im just stress and worrying about something that is relevant to me.

Tonio: here you go cyn* giving me my drink* I made it extra sweet for you* winked at me*

Cyn: Dont mind it boo* not caring for him and laugh*

He gets the money and a tip as usual from me and left. I get in my care and find something to jam too. My eyes grew wide at an old school track and my ass got hyped and started singing and dancing in my seat as other looks at me. I dont care....Bitch im bomb

You went to school to learn girl
Things you never, never knew before
Like "I" before "E" except after "C"
And why 2 plus 2 makes 4
Now, now, now
I'm gonna teach you
(Teach you, teach you)
All about love girl
(All about love)
Sit yourself down, take a seat
All you gotta do is repeat after me

A B C
It's easy as, 1 2 3
As simple as, do re mi
A B C, 1 2 3
Baby, you and me girl
A B C
It's easy as, 1 2 3
As simple as, do re mi
A B C, 1 2 3
Baby, you and me girl

Come on and love me just a little bit
I'm gonna teach you how to sing it out
Come on, come on, come on
Let me show you what it's all about
Reading, writing, arithmetic
Are the branches of the learning tree
But listen without the roots of love everyday girl

Michael jackson and the jackson 5 was my shit when i was little and my dad used to sing it to me when i went to sleep. Like all my idols dead but its okay cause i rep them. I dance and sing my ass off to the mall to pick up some heels out for tonight. Im a bartender and yes im young but i love my job and im not stripping. All niggas want to hit and bitches be hatin. I dont want no body and my last Ex was enough to deal with. Bronze was my love but it got to the point that i couldn't just deal with him anymore. He used to actually stare at Raul's girl ass and try to smash on the low like i didnt know. He was stupid.

I see some black heels that im feeling right now and them bitches on sell for 34.99

I grabbed them before anybody and paid for them

I grabbed them before anybody and paid for them. There was even a cute black lace dress that i got to go with it. I got to look the part of bartender and tips are important. I dont know why i dont want to work tonight.

Something is just BOUND to happen........

×××

Whats gonna happen? 🤔

Vote and comment below...give some to this dope author for helping me from the start...i got you Bahbeeey