intro

Park Suhyun
March, 1st

It's been almost a year now that Yoongi and I have broken up. And the reason is? My parents.

My parents want me to marry with another guy named Choi Junyeong, the heir of another company. It's because our company and his are in good terms for lots of years now.

I'm still in my last year of high school, but in order to make me stop communicating with Yoongi, they told Junyeong's sister, June, to look after me at school.

My parents tried all kinds of methods of getting me farther and farther from him as much as possible. Cruel, aren't they?

They don't care about their child's happiness at all. Arranged marriages, huh? Like seriously, this is not 1979.

It feels suck, to be honest. I can't even talk to Yoongi now, I wonder if he's doing well because my life has been suffocating me the since day I left him.

Because of a strange family, I have no friends. I always sit at the corner of the class, admiring the view through the window.

I mentally cursed the teacher that told Yoongi to sit behind me. I wanted him to sit in front of me, so that I could look at him easily.

Well, some things just won't go as the way you want them to, right?

It's true that I'm seeing Yoongi everyday, but we don't talk anymore. Painful, isn't it? There will always be someone who report my situation at school to my parents.

I really really hate Junyeong's fucking arrogant sister. Living like this is even worse than living in jail.

I have no one to talk to now, so my feelings are bottled up inside me. Even if Junyeong visited us from time to time, or talked to me a lot but I could never tell my story to him.

I hate him.

For a while, I started to write a diary. My feelings are being kept there every single day, and I swear my entire diary is about Yoongi. Well, I called it Dairy about Yoongi.

My classmates treated me as if I was invisible. I get used to it already, but it doesn't mean I'm not hurt. However, Yoongi ignoring me hurts me 100x times more.

He's always been there with me the whole time. Whenever I cried about not having friends, he was the only one who talked to me.

He made me feel loved.

Some of my classmates despised me because they thought rich kids are arrogant and unfriendly. Still, I wonder why June got thousands of friends.

Well, it's not like I care about her anyways. I'm so glad that Junyeong graduated earlier. Well, just imagine June and Junyeong together — reporting my situation at school to my parents everyday. He will just make things worse.

I sighed, wearing my uniform and getting ready for school. Or should I say hell.

I walked outside my bedroom tiredly. I started to stroll downstairs to the breakfast table. "Good morning, our Suhyunie!" My mom greeted me but I sighed, rolling my eyes.

I lost my appetite so suddenly. "I'm going to school, I'm not hungry," I told both of them and they looked at each other, smilingly. Fake smiles.