day five

March, 6th

I've been staying at Yoongi's house for five days already. I wonder how long will I be able to stay with him happily just like this...

I glanced at the clock to see that it's already 8am and Yoongi isn't awake yet. I hurriedly woke up from the bed and shook his shoulder lightly.

"Yah.. Yah," I said silently and he opened his eyes slowly. "Yoongi, wake up, it's time for work." I told him and he quickly sat up straight.

"What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"It's 8am..."

"WHA- wait, I have no work today." He sighed in relief and laid back down on the bed.

"Let's go on a date today!" I said in excitement, pulling his hand slightly.

"Ahh, you know that isn't my kind of thing." He groaned, covering his entire body with his blanket.

"Then let's clean the house!" I suggested and he groaned louder.

"Just leave it the way it is, I'm going to do that later," He finally woke up, hopping off the bed.

"Yoongi!" I called him as he walked to the bathroom. "Let's practice today, let's make First Love lyrics today, let's watch movie today!" I smiled and he nodded, smiling back at me.

I went outside the bedroom to get some fresh air coming from the windows in the living room. I inhaled and exhaled a long breath, walking to the piano direction.

I took the white cloth out and noticed that it is covered with dust. I brought a wet towel and started to clean it.

In that moment, I began reminiscing the times I spent with Yoongi. It all started with this brown piano.

"Suhyun ah?" I heard Yoongi calling me so I stopped cleaning the piano and looked at him. "Are you hungry? I made breakfast,"

"Aniyo, I'm not hungry," I replied, walking toward him to the kitchen. I sat down beside him, as he started to make toast.

I looked at him as he ate, and he got embarrassed. "Stop smiling at me like that, I can't eat,"

"Just eat as usual," I said, stretching my arms out. "Oh right!" I snapped back, looking at him.

"What are we going to do this Thursday?" I asked, hoping for a proper and expected answer.

"What? What do you mean? This Thursday?" He questioned, and my jaw literally dropped.

"Yoongi! It's your birthday!" I exclaimed, facepalming myself.

"Oh! It's my birthday!" He said with bigger eyes, chewing on the toast.

"Let's make a small party at home at exactly 12:00am!" I suggested and he smiled, ruffling my hair. "That sounds great,"

"Ahh shit, I have a lot of work to do so I might come home very late again." He sighed deeply. "It might even past 12am..."

"It's okay! I'll wait!" I replied, standing up from the chair. "Now hurry up and finish eating, we have practices to do,"