day seven

March, 8th

"Yoongi? It's almost time for work! Are you ready yet?" I shouted, knocking on his door.

"I'm almost ready!" He responded.

I heaved a sigh, walking to sit on the couch. I kept playing with the end of my white dress, waiting for him to get ready for work.

Seriously, I'm worried about him. We came back from the amusement park yesterday and he went to work in the afternoon but it was kinda late because we went to the cake shop. So, I don't want him to be late again.

A few minutes passed, he finally came outside wearing black mid-sleeved buttoned-up shirt tucked into black pants black plain shirt. He wore his backpack hurriedly, running to get his black sneakers.

"Yoongi, I'm so excited for the birthday party!" I exclaimed, jumping slightly.

He wore his sneakers, looking up at me. "But I might be late," He stood up, cupping my cheeks with his hands.

"It's okay, I'll wait!" I replied, placing my hands on his hands. "But don't be very late or else I'm going to eat that whole cake in the fridge alone." I joked and we giggled.

"I'll get going now, alright?" He smiled, kissing my forehead. "Stay at home, don't go anywhere else,"

"Mwoyah? Are you turning into a yandere boyfriend?" I teased him. "Put me in the cage like Toma did to the heroine in Amnesia," I joked and he laughed.

"Aish, this kid! I wouldn't go that far," He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. He looked at me very intently and I swear to god, I'm hyperventilating inside.

"It's because I'm worried about you..." He whispered, leaning down to kiss me on the lips. I kissed him back, when I felt him smooching my lips softly. I parted our lips, touching his lips with my thumb. "You're going to be late.." I mumbled quietly.

With that, he started to go outside the house and hopped on his motorbike. He wore his helmet then waved me a goodbye. I did the same, smiling at him.

He eventually left.

I went back inside the house and crouched down on the couch. I was trying to think of making something even more special for him but I just couldn't think of any.

I sighed deeply, reaching out for First Love piece on the table. I took a look at the lyrics he's been composing the other day but ended up leaving it unfinished because he had to drive me to Gongwon.

My eyes scanned through the lyrics until I read the latest verse, my throat started to get all dried up and I felt like I'm about to cry.

Everything about this song is just sad.

Even though I was gone for a long time
Without repulsion
You accepted me
Without you there's nothing
After the dawn, two of us
We welcomed the morning together
Don't let go of my hand forever, I won't let go of you again either

I felt tears falling down on my cheeks endlessly as I tried to wipe them away. Yoongi has been suffering so much, and yet... I left him. He has been enduring and doing everything alone.