Killer

I woke up not finding Chanyeol beside me... Worst.. Nick either.

I walked around the apartment, hoping to see Nick in the bedroom or something..

Last night, I fell asleep on the living room couch.. Supposedly staying awake for Nick.

But he's not home..

" I'm home!" Suddenly Nick was standing in front of my eyes.. His clothes were soaked wet.

" I don't suppose your meeting was in the pool.."

" I'm sorry.. Did you miss me?"

He leaned in to peck my cheeks.

I let him but something was fishy..

" Why are you not worried? And why were you panting yesterday when I called you?"

" Worried ? And that was nothing... Was just a dog." He quickly smiled at me and went into the bathroom.

" A dog? He's never afraid of dogs.. big or small! " I wondered by myself.. not moving an inch from where I was.

" Good Morning! " Chanyeol pecked my cheeks as he came out from the shower..

Then he realised.." Oh sorr- "

" Its okay.." I smiled.

He smiled back..

" Not a question.. I'm taking you out today!"

" Nick just came!"

" He doesn't mind, does he?"

" No.. I - "

" Then let's go!"

......

With Nick's approval.. I went out with Chanyeol to the park.

" I can't believe of all places, we met here after five years!"

" Meant to be?" He chuckled.

" Righttt...."

" Anyways... look! Kids!" Chanyeol ran to the children playing garden cooking.

Knowing him.. the kid lover.. Kids would fall in love with his smile, laugh.. everything.. Just like how I did.

Chanyeol waved his hand at me to come along..

As I got closer to the children..

One of them said " Awwwwwww Hyung! Your girlfriend is pretty!"

Then the other said.. " Haish! Don't you know their married!! "

I laughed but .. I looked over at his hand.. no ring ..

" So what are you playing?" Chanyeol didn't let them know that we're aren't together..

" Oppa, can't you see? We're cooking vegetables!" The adorable girl said.

" Ahhh.. looks delicious!" We saw the kids were using the grass and tree leaves as vegetables.

" Noona help!"

" Hyung... don't disturb noona. " The younger child said.

" Oppa...." The girl called Chanyeol cutely.

" Yes? What can oppa do for you?"

" Oppa, can you bring your children someday? So then we could all play together happily!"

She hugged Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at me once she'd done with her sentence.

" Uhmm... baby.. we're aren't married.. " I told her.. as sweet as possible.