Mood Swings.

"Nick stop!!!"

Tantrums. Tantrums.

What is going on with him?

This was my second week without Chanyeol in the same apartment as I am.

We never contacted each other.. And somehow I felt like I needed to.

" Nick, please.. What's wrong?! Calm down!" I tried calming him down, but it was useless.. He was pissed off at something or someone without me knowing anymore details.

" Shut it!"

He yelled.

I'm seriously tired of his attitude.. He's been treating me like trash. Worst.

Like I'm nothing.

Best part is.. We're getting married in two weeks time. So is Chanyeol. But Yera's gone...

He was throwing the pillows, pushing off the table lamps. Dropping mugs.

" I'm going!"

I shouted but he didn't noticed me leaving.

I took my keys and left.. to Chanyeol's place.

......

Nervously I waited for him to turn his door knob.. Hoping to see a smile on his face..

But that wouldn't happened.

After the incident, he might think I'm dumb and playful to come back to him.

Where is he? I wondered by myself.

Approximately after fifteen minutes of no response.. I headed back to my car.

Went in and stared aimlessly at nothing.

" What's wrong with everyone?"

......

I was driving cluelessly of where I'm going to. Not to Chanyeol's and definitely not to mine. Nick's been a jerk.. Honestly, I might break off the engagement but I don't want to judge him to that extend.

Suddenly.. a figure caught my eye.

Something strange.

Two figures.. Standing before me in this night sky.

" Chanyeol?"

I got out of my car and went closer to the guy I assume was my ex.

" Chanyeol? "

" Get away from me!"

I can understand why he'll say that but not at this hour or at this place.

We're nearby a lake.. What's the business around here..? Plus, with a girl?

She started vomiting.

Vomiting blood!?!?

" Chanyeol what did you do!?!?!?" I tried going closer to the girl but she backed off.

" Go away ___! " He yelled again. Still not moving an inch from where he stood.

" Tell me what did you do!?!? Why are you both covered in blood!?"

I looked at him.. I didn't want to judge but I couldn't help it..

" Did you...?"

" No!" He answered before I even finished the question.

" Then why are you covered with blood!?!? Why is she vomiting!?"

" She's not well!"

" Chanyeol...we have to take her to the hospital!"

" You'll regret it.. You'll find out something!"

"Find out what !?!"

" Nothing."

With that last word, he carried the girl and ran ... to the woods located beside the lake.

" Chanyeol!!!" I called after him.

....

My mind was not stable. It was everywhere.

Trying to figure out the problems but no clue, nothing.

I went into my apartment and saw the things were kept neatly back to their original place.

" Nicky?" I tried sounding sweet.

No sound of him.

Everything was where it was suppose to be. Excluding the mugs, they were thrown. But still.. He managed to clean everything and leave just like this? Something's wrong.

His clothes were still neatly arranged in the closet. Just how he liked it, arranged by colour.

Nothing changed.

I had to know what was going on with the both of them.