1. Monrovia Tree

"What is it with his majesty calling me back to the Alvarez Empire all of a sudden, this must be important" August said to no one in particular.

'August, you hear?' Eileen asked through telepathy "yes i hear you Eileen, could you please fill me in on why Lord Zeref want me back in a sudden beat?" August asked 'yes, apperantly 'something' happened when Zeref went to meet Fiore council for peace treaty, and now the Alvarez Empire and Fiore are at bad terms' said Eileen to August.

"Okay, thank you for filling me in, i will be back as fast as possible before i get caught in Fiore landing" August told Eileen 'okay, take care of yourself, good bye' Eileen said before disconnecting the telepathy magic.

As August kept walking back to Alvarez empire, in a faster pace. He heard someone panting, as in they're running. August decided to investigate the matter, he followed the noise. Soon, he descovered a man holding what seems like a fout year old girl in his hands. There was other noise following him from behind, it seems like the man-no father is running with his daughter.

Soon, the man collapsed, he decided to hide the unconscious girl behind the tree, " Lucy, you will be fine, just stay quite and they wont find you-" the man started to cry. "Okay, i have to go now, please take care, Lucy Heartfillia..." the man contiuning running away, Hoping to lead the other men beind him so they wont catch The four year old girl known as Lucy Heartfillia.

After August was in the clear, he went to look at Lucy. As August draw closer, he noticed she was crying. "
He noticed the tree 'a monrovia tree....' August stood there, feeling pity for the girl. He decide to take Lucy with him to Alvarez Empire, there he would decide what he would do with the girl, Lucy.

~~~~Time skip to the ship~~~~

August sat in one of the chairs in the ship holding Lucy in one hand ,the other his staff. August starts to recall some memories of that man, who hid Lucy behind the tree 'okay, i have to go now, please take care, Lucy Heartfillia...' A hearfillia, how interesting, i wonder how lord Zeref would react.

August knew something he and Eileen only knew, Zeref and the hearfillia's once worked together to achieve one certain goal, sending the dragon slayers to the future. August also noticed Lucy magic aura, "a strong one are you" whispered August to Lucy. Lucy smiled in her sleep, which caused August to smile back. 'Your future, it's a sad one. Meaning i have to get you ready for it' After that, the rest of the trip on the way back was silent for them, excusing the other people that of course.

------------------------------------------

Hi minna! Here I bring to you a new story 'Lucy the Thirdteen Spriggan' I will try my best to update the story at least twice a week - most likely once a week.

If I didn't update the story be sure it's either because of emergency, or exams.
[ check ] - updating.
[ Eme] - can't update for a while.
[Exams] - can't update because of lack of free time.

Anyway, next chapter is going to be longer so stay tuned for it. And please drop your comments, i love to read them!