2. Lucy Heartfillia

----At Alvarez Empire----

"Its about time you came back, what took you so long? We were woried about you" Eileen complainted to August. Just then, Eileen notice the girl in August hand. "Sorry, something happened on the way and i couldn't help but see" August replied back to Eileen Complain.

"I see and who is that little girl?" Eileen asked "yes, name Lucy Heartfillia" August whispered the last part for Eileen to hear only. Eileen was a little shocked, but non the less wasn't as surprised. "how interesting, i guess your going to take the girl to Lord Zeref?" Eileen asked "yes, so will you please tell me where he is?" August asked. "Yes, and your just in luck, Lord Zeref just came back from Fiore not a while ago. He should be in the council hall, I am sure you will see him there" Eileen told August.

August took off to the council hall. once there, August was greeted by Zeref aswill another member of the Spriggan 12, Invel Yura, the winter general, age 10. "Your majesty, i found this little girl near a tree Abonden and i hoped if i can adopt it" August asked for permission. Just then, Invel intervene between them saying 'how out of line' and bunch of other things. Then when Invel saw Lucy, he stopped, as in frozen by his own magic. Invel took her off August hands with eye full of hearts.

"I know i am all 'respect of order and all that shit' but this..... SHE IS SO KAWAII!" Invel behavior shock both August and Zeref "what is this? Even the 'winter general' have an inner fangirl? Wow, you do truly learn something new everyday" Ajeel Ramal, age 10, another member of the Spriggan 12. "Says the self-centered drunken foul" complaint Invel "oh wow, and here i though your looks were bad, i guess we do learn something new everday" chuckled Ajeel.

"listen here Ajeel, if you don't wanna end up an ice popsicle you better shut it" growled Invel, "oh yeah? i like to see that happen!" Ajeel wisecracked. Just then, both boys were to each other throats, August took Lucy before Invel ran that is. "i suggests both of you to stop making a ruckus on the council hall before I take both of yours throat" Dimaria, another member of the Spriggan 12, age 9, threatened the boys. but then, both of them hit Dimaria in accident. Which in return, Dimaria broke both of their arms. 

"next time learn your place, boys" Dimaria said, leaving the boys unconscious on the floor. "Um, who knew, someone could be scarier then bloodman"  Jacob Lessio, member of the spriggan 12, age 11, said. "Hey! Is that supposed to be an insult?!" Dimaria shouted at Jacob, "more of an compliment" replied Jacob, putting on his white gloves.

Ajeel, and Invel restore conscious. Then shouting at each other, Dimaria went and threaten them. Which this time, didn't work and caused a big fight. Jacob tried to break up the fight, but failed. Then, August shouting for them to stop, which worked and made them scared.

"As i said, Your majesty, may i have a word with you, On private" August said, Zeref knew it was important. So Zeref called everyone out of the council hall leaving them alone. August then told Zeref about Lucy and how he wanted to adopt her. Zeref wasn't sure about it, that the girl could case trouble.

"I understand majesty, but this girl, she have more potential then you could imagine" Zeref was deciding, August looked around the room to make sure no one was spying at them. "And Zeref, just to let you know, she is a Heartfillia" Zeref looked shocked for a bit, then looked at Lucy. He noticed her appearance, the famous Anna appearance.

"A heartfillia, huh? I understand, then I left with no choice, August, from now and on. I declare you as Lucy's Father" Zeref said in his commanding voice, "understood, Zeref, i will take good care of her" then August walked out of the council hall. "A heartfillia....." a girl as the size of fly said, then walked away without anyone noticing her.

August was walking back to his home with Lucy, when Eileen interrupted. "So, his Majesty let you have the girl" August replied with a node. Then, something fell from the blanket that was covering Lucy. Keys, ten of them. "Keys? I guess you know what that means, right?" August node, "she is a celestial mage, and sense celestial mage is more close to your type of magic..." August stopped "If your asking me to train her.... I guess I could train her, but their is a catch" August looked at Eileen "you let me see your magic book, I've been working on a spell, and i need something in your magic book that could help me".

"Unvierse one?" asked August, which Eileen replied with a node "I am almost done with the spell, but i need something from your book that could help me finish it with better accuracy" August sigh, then noded. "Good, I will start her training soon" August noded, picked up the keys, and left to go back to his home.

----Time skip to August home----

Once at home, he settled everything. He putted the Keys in a safe place, then went to Find a place for Lucy. He then settled on the guest room for Lucy, putting her on the bed, and leaving. But before August left, he saw Lucy smile while crying on her sleep. Which made August curios, but not enough because of the exhaustion. He left, turned off the lights, and went to sleep in his room.

'Pappa... mama.... please come back....'

---------------------------------
Hello minna! As promised, this chapter is longer. Be ready for the next chapter, a lot of cute/kawaii/awesome things will happen in the next chapter!

Please drop down your comments, i sure do love to read them!