3. The Lion of the little princess

--♡☆Lucy Heartfillia dream☆♡--

"M-mama... p-papa... please come back...." A four year old all alone surrounded by flames in a city, barly conscience. "Hello their...." a man, stranger came out of no where greeting Lucy as if the flames didn't even exist.

Lucy slowly faced the man who greeted her, before fading into unconsciousness. The man caught Lucy before she hit the ground with a frown. "I will always resuce you no matter what.... little princess Lucy..." he quickly hopped out of the flames carrying Lucy with him....

--¿Third POV?--

Just then Lucy woke up dry tears covering her face. She stood up wondering around her room, when she realized this isn't her home nor mansion. "W-where am i..." Lucy walked out of her room through the door, she then wondered through halls trying to figure out where she is.

Lucy then landed on a room that looks like the kitchen, and their was a man seating on a chair seemingly to be waiting patiently for what ever reason. "You finally woke up little girl?" Lucy looked little tensed, scared.

"No need to fear me, I'm only here to help you" the man, August smiled at Lucy which seemed to work. "W-who are you m-mr?" Lucy asked in a state of manner and confusion "I'm August, I will be taking care of you from today" Lucy noded, still confused.

"W-where are we, August-san?" Lucy asked still wondering about this place "This place is called the Alvarez Empire, we are at my home currently" Lucy still confused but noded followed by a yawn then rubing her eyes with her hands.

"Here, you want breakfast? Lucy right?" Lucy tired mode suddently became a happy mode "yesh! and my name is Lucy" August noded with a smile.

---°•○Time skip after Breakfast○•°---

"breakfast was really delicious August-san!" Lucy cheered with smile "your welcome Lucy, now follow me their are some people I want you to meet" Lucy noded, then followed August outside the house into the streets of Alvarez Empire.

Lucy eyes was filled with feelings of excitment and curoisty over the beautiful streets of Alvarez Empire. Their was people every where, kids playing, adults laughing and cheering. singers singing publicly with people claping. Stores and shops selling food, etc. Houses with one big fountain at the center of it all. It was majestic, like one big happy dream. "Woah, this place is beautiful" Lucy ran around the streets, looking through every corner of corner making sure not mess a detail. August kept on walking while Lucy was wondering corner to corner.

--》30 minutes later《--

"Okay Lucy, we are here. His majesty castle" Lucy catched up to him running, breathing hard "his... ma..majesty?..." Lucy asked between her breathes. "Yes, his majesty. Lord Zeref" Lucy noded not knowning who is this Zeref August speaks about.

As Lucy and August walked in the castle, they've been greeted by a male servent "hello August-san, how can I help you?"

"Would you please tell us where His majesty is Cato?" August asked.

"Currently his majesty is at a meeting away from Alvarez, sorry August-san" replayed Cato.

"Its fine Cato, but please inform Zeref that I need an audiance with him as soon as he comes back in the council hall" August told Cato.

"Understood August-san" Informed Cato, just then he noticed Lucy behind August staring at him. "Eh, hi there little one, whats your name?" Cato asked bending down to her level. Lucy looked at August as if to get an approvel to weather say her name, August noded in an approval.

"My name is Lucy! And I'm four years old Cato-san" Lucy told Cato cheering. Cato placed his hand's on Lucy head "nice to meet you Lucy-chan" Cato smiled at lucy, Lucy little suprised.

"Nice to meet you too, Cato-san!" Lucy smiled a big smile back. Cato chuckled before standing back up. "Okay August-san, i well leave you be" Cato bowed as August and Lucy walked away.

'what a little cute girl, I'm sure she well get along with the 12' Cato smiled looking at Lucy.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello minna! You may have noticed I added a new charcter Cato, I well be making a new story called 'orginal Characters' where I well tell you about characters I may put in some fan fictions for plot purposes. That way I do not have to add new Chapter just about a character for explanation or it would be a waste of a Chapter. More well be explained about this in the book when its comes out!

Please leave a star (like), and your comments, I sure do love reading them!