Santa Claus [ Mark ( Got7) ]

Mark was mad at his secretary, Chorong. The two hadn't been working in such situation like that before.

Mark thought of her, didn't pay enough attention to her work, leaving the reports incompleted quite a lot. Mark never saw her being all blank and unfocused like that. He was hot-tempered, everyone in his office group knew that, being a young boss and all, he couldn't refuse to work ineffectively.

Later that night, Mark called Chorong to his office so that they could discuss more and he would like to mention to the girl that she was his right hand at work.

As rapid knocking was heard from the other side of his door, Mark stopped typing on his laptop, he swung it down.

"Come in." His voice was firm as he knew who the knocker was.

The door knob clicked open before revealing Chorong coming in. Her cheeks were bright red naturally and she was breathing hard while walking over in front of Mark's desk. Not to mention her hair was messy as well.

"You are twenty minutes late." Mark said, his anger was ready to explode. He was hiding his mouth with his hands. He looked bossy.

She didn't dare to look him in the eyes, she decided to just stare down.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Mark. An emergency came up." She tried to control her breathing but her voice still came out airy whilst took large gulps of oxygen.

"Sit." Mark gestured her to the sofa. He came first and sat on a sofa, he took the teapot and pour the liquid in two cups. Chorong bowed and went to sit opposite to Mark. She took the cup and drank it, she let out a moan as to praise the taste the tea gave. It was relaxing.

"Now, tell me why you are clumsy lately." Mark asked, his voice calm, his eyes not leaving Chorong even a second.

"Ah... About that, I'm sincerely sorry Mr. Mark, I had something to do these days so the report came out pretty..." She tried to explain to Mark. He just sighed and closed his eyes for a brief moment, then opened them and focused on her again.

"Chorong, I told you to just call me Tuan. We're at the same age." Mark said. He thought it was better to talk informally with Chorong since she was in his age and she had worked for Mark from the very beginning. And there's one more reason, that Mark was somewhat fond of the girl. She was so neat and clever at work. It was her charm. Or Mark thought so.

"Um... Mr. Tuan. I'm sorry for the absentminded spirit I've got these days. I really had something to do. But it's all done now so please forgive me. I promise to work harder from now." Chorong sounded shaken, she was making faces at Mark and he did fall for the trick. Her cute face saved her yet again. Mark couldn't help it whenever she made that face. It was even cuter than that Puss in Boots he watched in his childhood.

"Okay. I was going to make the conversation longer and ask you a few more questions. But it's just the past so I'll let it go this time." Mark rubbed his temples and his nose. He was kind of tired of the paperwork he was overwhelmed with these days. He thought he would even have to use his Christmas holidays to do the work he hadn't finished.

Chorong was standing up and went behind Mark's back. She slowly started touching his shoulder and squeezed them lightly, rubbing them softly like she was a massasuse,

"Let me help you." Chorong said, then Mark nodded his head, mumbling a thanks. It wasn't the first time Chorong did it, she was indeed told to do by Mark, he didn't have any bad tention to it, he was just kind of bossy.

Christmas day finally came. The office staff team was gathering in a booked hotel room. There were ten people in the room, cozy, crowdy, fun, you name it. They were so happy and the food was nice, everyone had a happy time; even Mark - the bossy boss didn't have a complain. During the night Mark kept asking his secretary to do whatever he wanted. He asked Chorong to cut his meat, to prepare his handkerchief, to offer him some food which was far away. Everybody was whispering some jokes about the cute boss who liked to get someone's attention but they didn't want to get their salary cut; hence they didn't dare to troll Mark in his face.