I'm gonna find you.

Kazuma looked at Yato leaving. He started to feel really bad.
"I'm sorry...I ruined everything..." The Bishamon's Regalia said.
"Don't worry. I'll go to talk with him." Hiyori said,patting Kazuma's back. "I'm pretty sure Bishamon is fine!" She smiled.
Kazuma started to feel a little better.
"Thank you..."
"I'll go to find Yato. Yukine,you come with me. And you others wait me here." The girl said leaving the place with Yukine.

Meanwhile,Yato was walking around,thinking about what his friend told him.
"Why do I have to help her?! She hates me,so why?!" He made a fist.
He tried to not think about it more times. But he failed.
He was feeling bad for Kazuma,and at the same time,he was worried about Bishamon. Even if they weren't great "friends",he didn't want anything bad happening to her.
"What should I do...? I don't know..." He was confused. He didn't know what to do.

After awhile,he took a decision. Go to find her.
"Stupid Bishamon..! What is she doing?!" The calamity god exclaimed angry. "Damn..!"

"Yukine,where do you think he can be?" Hiyori asked to the little guy.
"I don't know... That stupid god. I hate it when he acts like this..! He is really without heart!" Yukine said angry,looking down.
"Be calm,Yukine... Everything will be fine... He just needs his time... You know,Bishamon and him haven't a good friendship so.." She sighed.
"I hope they'll be both fine.."

Yato continued to walk around.
"When I'll find you,I'll tell you a lot of things, Bishamon!"
He was really angry. How can she have did this to Kazuma? To the others?
While he was walking,he saw a gap opening in front of him.
"What is...this?" He looked at it curious.
"Well,I can't lose my time here." He started,or at the least,he tried to walk away,when the gap started to drag him inside it.
"W-What..? What's happening..?!"

The gap dragged him totally inside it.