Bad ending.

"W-What is this..?" The god asked,touching his head.
"Look who we see. The idiot,again." A voice said. Probably the person he bumped in told this.
Yato's eyes widened at the listen of the voice. He knew that voice. Really good.
"This voice..." Then he looked at the person.
He stepped back.
"B-Bishamon..?!" He shouted.
"Yato?!"
"W-What're you doing here?! You idiot god!"
"I should ask you this! Why did you disappear in this way?! Everyone was so worried about you! You're so selfish!" The calamity god told her,a little angry.
"Shut up." The goddess replied,hitting his head. "I don't know how I came here! And
how did you find me?!"
"This doesn't matter. We should find a way to go out rather..." Yato looked up.
He was worried to stay there forever.
He tried everything for find a way to leave that place. But he only failed.
After awhile,he started to feel bad,sad.
"Will we...manage to leave this..?" He asked worried,sitting down.
"Did you already give up?" Bishamon looked at him.
"I'm worried..."
"This is not like you,Yato."
"Bishamon..?"
"You shouldn't give up so early...you know."
Was she comforting him?
"Then,how can we leave this place?! I don't wanna stay here forever!" The god started to get crazy.
"Be calm."
"How can I be calm?!" He exclaimed. "How can you be so calm?! It's all your fault if we got in trouble!" He said,getting close to her.
Yato was pissing off the goddess.
Bishamon punched the god in the face. Still without say anything.
He made a fist. He got really angry.
"It was better if I didn't come here to save you." He said,emotionlessly. Then he started to walk away.
The god started to feel really alone.
We should be together in a moment like this...then why are we acting like this?

At one moment,Yato heard a bad noise. Then he decided to look behind him.
His eyes widened when he saw what was behind him.