Chapter 6: Ke'Jerome

As Nina walked away with Megan showing her room, I decided to go to my room and get ready. I'm really hoping that I could show my sweet, romantic side to Nina and prove to her that I am willing to be with her and be her lawful husband than Kent. I love my brother dearly, but whatever he's doing to her is not working out for her. I know Nina has a lot of dreams that she never got a chance to achieve because of money issues. Seeing her mother in my office today really shook my face and it actually showed how much Nina went through as a young child. This is why I am going to give her everything, she seemed to enjoyed the mall with all that clothes she picked out. She was more surprised of how much stuff I bought for her. I don't care, she has my heart and I am going to show her my love.

As I paged Chef Matthew about what he's serving, he responded one of my grandmother's meal. I'm not going to lie, I don't have time to learn on how to cook for a woman's stomach, but I made sure to know the best food in the world, have the best chef and able to cook these amazing meals to my wife. I picked out one my expensive Italian suits, it took months to get this ready, I put on my tie, nice shoes, looked through the mirror, and smiled hugely. I fixed my long dreads, wrapped it around, put on some strong cologne, and looked at my watch. I put chap stick on, then walked out my room. I saw Megan walking upstairs with a smile on her face.

"Hey, Megan."

"Hello, Mr. Knight, Chef Matthew said the meals are finished."

"Cool, is Nina finished?" I asked her.

"No, but I don't know why, but I heard yelling from the room, I tried to call her but she wouldn't answer," Immediately, my eyes opened wide. Yelling? The hell?! I hope, she didn't get kidnapped!

"What? I'll go and check her," I pushed her gently and quickly went down my stairs. I then heard more yelling, I quickly went up the other stairs where Nina is staying.

I went up to the door and heard, "I wanted to taste Dadi's cum." The hell? I knocked on the door a couple times, waited and waited.

"Hey, Megan, tell Ke'Jerome I'll be ready in ten minutes," Nina finally spoke.

"I wanted to taste Daddy's cum?" I questioned her, the door wide open and her eyes enlarged really quick.

"Ke'Jerome!"

I quickly looked at her up and down, was she just touching herself? "What the hell is going on? Is there someone in my house?" I asked her while pushing the door away from my face.

"No one is here!" she tried to push it back to me, but I pushed it away from further.

"Tell me, who's Daddy cum are you trying to taste?!" I yelled and walked up to her closer. Now, I could definitely tell she was pleasuring herself, but about me, though?

"Don't come any fucking closer!" she pointed at me, I saw her body was full naked under those sheets, I looked on the bed and she seemed even more worried.

"Were you just fantasizing about me?" I questioned her.

"Why do you care? It's not like, I'm going to be with you! I'm sorry, but--but I love Kent!" I shook my head, we haven't go on our first date and she still has her feelings tied around Kent. What have my brother done for her, then giving her dick all the fucking goddamn time.

"Okay, date is over," I walked away from her, she called for my name, but I ignored her and went downstairs. What's the point of even trying, and now I'm stuck with Lee? I don't like her, she's not my type! I appreciated for her helping me during college classes, but does that make me attractive to her? Hell fucking no! I just wanted to pass and get out of college. I looked at Megan, she had a frown look, I shook my head and went to the elevator to the roof. I finally got there and looked out the balcony, it was so perfect for Nina and I, but no she refused to do anything with me... Even a simple date, I sighed, walked to where the table is and sat on the seat. I looked at the ocean and the little flashing light on the lighthouse, "Lord, please don't do this to me. Bring my future wife to me and not let me go and find her. I am a grown man that is looking for that grown, independent sexy woman. Bring her to me, please," I whispered and begged God. I believed in every power that he is in control of everything and will answer my request. I waited for so long for this and I am not giving up on this request.