Chapter 16: Lee

I walked down the pills aisle slowly as I can, hearing the full explanation from Nina about her and K.J sneaking around and loving each other... Made me sick to my stomach, I can't believe she would do this to me, after everything I've done for her. I even invited her to this damn party, I thought inviting her would make her help me win K.J. Instead, she let her fucking, fat self-winning his heart. At the same time, sawing her crying, and begging me not to tell Kent and she regretted everything she had done with K.J... Plus, letting me get revenge on her was perfect. I'm going to change up the plan a little bit, even though I do want to drug K.J and make him have sex with me. I decided a new way, a way that no one would suspect me to do. I then walked up to an employee, he was tall and kind of good looking.

"Hi! I'm looking for a strong sleeping pill, my mother has been trouble sleeping," I told him.

"The only two we have is this one, or this one," I looked at the two boxes and figured out which one should I use.

"Will both of them work?" I asked him, he nodded his head and then walked away. Then, I'm buying both of them and trying them out... Hopefully, they both are strong and will work for my plan.

I gave it to the cashier, he scanned them both, I paid them both, smiled at him and walked away. I walked out the store, went inside my car and then drove away. So, you want to know my new plan? Here it is...

My plan is to make Nina, K,J and I there at K.J's beach mansion. I asked her, let's make drinks for each other. I made the drink for myself, her and K.J while making them, I'll put the drug not just in K.J's, but Nina's. While giving it to both of them, they will drink theirs so am I, we start talking a little bit and hopefully, K.J will be knock out first. When he's first to be gone, Nina and I will drag his body to the upstairs bedroom. We'll take off his shirt, pants, and other parts of clothing. As for Nina... Let's just hope she will be knock out too so I could take off her shirt and put her in the bed. Then, I'll leave them two in the bedroom, quickly went out the door, hoping the drug stays on them for longer and quickly drove back to Kent's house and making him come with me... I'll tell him seeing Nina and K.J in bed together, he'll go insane, I drove back to the mansion, show him the results and one big huge fight from everyone. The end.

I know this plan sounds insane and crazy... It's though, I want revenge on Nina, she ruined my opportunity with K.J and now I'm going to get this opportunity and not ruin it. I arrived at my house and sighed a little... Neverson is still in my house, I have to find this nigga a job and help him back on his feet... He's so annoying, asking for April and wanting me back. I don't want to be with him at all, I've lost all my feelings and attractions to him. The only reason why I asked him to stay a little because I needed some dick and he's all I have right now. I got out my car, grabbed my purse, left my two pills in the car, shut the door and then unlocked my house door with my key. I walked in and dropped my bag.

"MOMMY!!!" I grabbed my eight-year-old daughter from the floor, picked her up and gave her multiple kisses.

"How's my little sweet pie doing?!" I asked her.

"I missed you; missed you, mommy!" she screamed, I touched her face and her beautiful hair. I looked up, saw my tall dark skin mother walking in all beautiful and so happy to see me.

"How's my Leeyana doing?" she asked me and I sighed.

"I'm fine mom, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, well April's father called me, saying he missed April and he would like to see her. So I didn't say no, so I fly down here to bring her to her father. Why didn't you want him to see her?" my mother explained to me as I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, baby," I looked up, saw Neverson walking in looking all sexy and fresh. Man, I hate this nigga so much.

"I'm hungry, Mommy, can we go eat something?" April asked me.

"Hold on, sweetie, let me go talk to your dad for a minute," I took Neverson's hand and we walked down the hallway into my room. I closed my door and looked at him.

"What's wrong, baby? Should we head out to Red Lobsters or Yard House?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"Listen, I don't know who gave you the rights to call my mother and tell her that you want to see my daughter. If you think hanging out with my daughter--"

"She's my daughter too!" he yelled at me.

"I don't care if she's your daughter, you haven't been acting like a father eight years ago! You fucking cheated on me Neverson! You weren't there when I was going through all those emotional nine months with April! Now, since you're back... You expect me to forgive you for what you were done and want you back?! Hell no, now I want you out of my house now!" I shouted on the top of my lungs, Neverson clenched his fists, opened the door and then walked away from me. I walked out, saw him opening the door and walked out... For good... I hope.

____________________________________________________________________________

Dang Lee... At least, he is trying to get his family back together... Shoot... Give the guy a chance.

What do you think of Lee's new plan?

#TeamNeverson! 

I hope he comes back and not leave for good. Lee's mean. >.>

~Willnide0357~

^_^