Chapter 16: King & Queen

Ke'Jerome started his engine and drove away

Ke'Jerome started his engine and drove away. Nina went over and kissed him on the lips, "You better drive faster," she demanded him.

"Don't worry baby girl, we're almost home now. Let me touch my princess of mine," he told her. She laid back, unzipped her dark blue romper, took off her pantie and showed her already wet princess, "Shit, she's a beauty," he said.

"Mmm, touch it please," she whined. Ke'Jerome didn't hesitate, he reached a red light and he looked both sides. Nina grabbed his hand, kissed it and led him to the princess. When Ke'Jerome finally realized that he was already rubbing around her, he looked a little and saw Nina was moaning for him.

"Damn," he mumbled.

"Ah... Shit, right there... Uh," she gasped for air and rubbed with him.

"Fuck, Nina!" he yelled as he made a left and finally arrived back at his mansion. He stopped his car, took off his seat belt, leaned forward and immediately devoured his mouth on her princess.

"Ahh! Ke'Jerome, fuck right there. Shit," she used her hand on his dreads, she closed her eyes and bit her lip. Ke'Jerome grabbed Nina's thighs and pushed it closer to his mouth. He lapped his tongue over her lips and tasted all the juices that were entering his mouth. He gave one of the best heads to Nina before and he's going to continue his amazing skills on her. He heard her yelling and screaming louder than before, he stuck his tongue deep inside her hole. He knew she was super tight and couldn't wait to tear it up with his King. He licked her clit a couple times, he felt Nina's legs shook more and he finally stopped. He looked at her, they were both breathing heavily and they smiled.

"I ain't done with you," he told her.

"The fuck, me either. Shit, I've been waiting for this moment. Is Megan here?" Nina asked.

"Nah, she went to visit her family in Japan."

"Oh, so we have the mansion all to ourselves?"

"Yup, now let's not waste time," Ke'Jerome got out the truck and so did she. He picked her up, they went back kissing each other; eating each other's mouths actually. He unlocked the door with his keys, turned on the lights, and closed the door. Nina started taking off his clothes, he ripped off her romper leaving her in bra and he was in his pants. Ke'Jerome walked up to his bedroom stairs, unlocked his room and went inside. He dropped Nina on the bed, she sat up, motioned him to come to her.

"You sure, you are ready to make love?" he asked her big question.

"I love you, Ke'Jerome, and yes, I'm ready," she told him and he nodded his head. Nina better be ready for this crazy love making that Ke'Jerome has prepared her since the beginning he laid eyes on her.

He then took off his pants, leaving him in his boxers, and they kissed one more time. He opened her legs and went back rubbing Nina's princess. "Ahh, went back for more?" she asked him.