Chapter 15: Kent

"Aight Liam, I'm on my way," I told Liam before hopping in my car and drove to my business. Man, thank goodness that Liam did the whole entire mission for me. I don't know if I could handle all missions with Lauren's ass along. I'm so happy that Nina listened what I said about seeing Lauren and she understood that it wasn't my fault she came back. She just wanted me back into her life, well there's no way in hell I'm letting her coming back in my life and ruin my relationship with Nina. Plus, even if she did... My woman got them hands to pound on her ass. Haha.

I arrived at my business, parked my car, got out and walked inside my business. Every single day it's booming; busy, busy every day. That's what I like, I went into my office and saw my best man on the computer. "Hello, second chief in command," I said with my sarcastic ass voice and he chuckled.

"Hey, man, what's up?" he asked me.

"Busy, busy... Man, I'm so stressed out from these two ladies!" I yelled out.

"What happened between you and Lauren?"

"When I left, she came running to me saying she wanted me back. Dude, I had to tell her off that I'm with Nina, only. She's old news, I'm good with my new news!"

"Damn, man," he responded.

"Yeah, when I went to Nina, she wasn't pissed or anything. She just hoped that Lauren doesn't touch me and shit. I hope so too," I explained to him as he shook his head.

"Yeah... About that, Lauren is next door," Liam pointed out and my eyes widen.

"She's here?! What the hell man?! She couldn't stay in Miami?!"

"Nope, your father rules," he shrugged, I banged my hands on the table and got up.

"Well, fuck my father rules... This is Kent Knight's rules," I walked out the door, then walked down to Lauren's new office. I knocked on it hard, she answered me as I opened the door.

"Whoa, whoa! That's my chair!" I yelled out.

"I was waiting for you to come, Kent, are you surprised that I am here?" she asked me.

"Why the hell are you here? my father put you in Miami, not in Atlanta and Miami!"

"He and I had a chat about what we should do about this business... Now, if you want to get bigger business, bigger sells in these drugs and money... I suggest you, sit down, listen to me about what the hell we should do?!" she got up, put her hands on her hips, I looked at her up and down and she gave me a mean look.

"Alright, fine, this is only for business talking right?" I took a chair, sat down and looked at her.

"Yes, now do you want a drink?" she asked me.

"Yeah, whatever... Nigga stressed out from you, so at least treat him with a drink," I demanded her, she nodded her head and went to make the drink.

"So, the mission went absolutely great. Everyone did what they exactly were told. I could have given you some of the profit Kent, but you ran off," she came with two drinks, one for me and one for herself. I looked at it, taste a little bit and then put the rest down.

"Well, I could have stayed if your ass just stuck to business and not wanting me back."

"Why can't you be with me? I have the brains, the look, money and everything."

"I want a woman to understand me and you don't have that Lauren. You will never have that, now that's final!" I grabbed the drink and took gulps, after gulps. She looked at me with a smirk, then suddenly, my eyes started getting blurrier and my head started spinning. What the hell was going on? I held my balance, saw Lauren got up, I started slurring some words but couldn't get it out. I sat down, put my head back and my whole world was spinning.

"What the hell? Nina! Liam!" I slurred, Lauren walked over to me and looked into my eyes.

"Oh Kent, I was so scared that you wouldn't take that drink... Now, thank you..."

"You-u said it was for business."

"No, it's time for pleasure... Shhh, stay quiet. We don't wanna wake the neighbors," I slightly closed my eyes and then felt my pants was opening... Then I fell into deep sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

And everyone hates Kent now! 

Next update is coming up soon!

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

~Willnide0357~

^_^