Azusa Mukami x Reader | About Us

You laid on the bed in Azusa's room as you waited for him to arrive from school. You were getting tired of waiting as you decided to close your eyes for a bit. Once you felt your body getting tired and you were close to going to sleep, you felt the bed dip a bit and arms wrapping around your waist.

They were just too familiar for you that your lips curved into a smile.

"Eve..your so...warm." His husky yet soft voice echoed in your ear as you were about to turn around but you felt his teeth sink into your back shoulder.

You closed your eyes as you felt his fangs going deeper, sucking which you were used to since he would always drink your blood whenever he was starving. It didn't bother you at all. It kinda pleasured you for some odd reason but you didn't question it.

"Your blood..is so sweet...eve.." He whispered once again as he licked the blood that was sliding down your back.

You smiled as you turned around, facing him which made him smile back at you before your lips met his. You could taste your blood in his mouth as he pulled you closer, making your body so tight against his.

"I missed you.." You managed to say during the kiss.

"So did I.." He says, pulling away from the kiss with his breath close to your lips.

You giggled as you rubbed your nose against his which made him smile. You didn't know why but he loved it when you did cute things like that. You happily do it for him whenever you guys were together.

"Eve...did you stay up..all this time..for me?" He asks as he strokes your hair softly while you rested your head against his chest.

"I did. I couldn't sleep without you."

He kissed your head lightly as he wrapped his arms around you tighter.

"I..couldn't wait..to see..you again.."

You never knew that you'd be with Azusa. Ever since you met him, he was just someone that always was close to you aside from Kou but Azusa was different. He was so careful yet dangerous in a way with his knives and how he would always want you to give him some kind of pain which you always refused since you've had a history with pain and knives before you never him. You didn't wanted to go back to that.

"Eve..what you..thinking about?" He asks as he sees you deeply in thought.

You smiled softly as you gripped on his shirt before looking up at him with loving eyes.

"About us."

He smiles back as he kisses your lips once again before he pulls away.

"I..always..think about..that too.." He says as he closes his eyes and holds you close.

You smile with your eyes close as you slowly fall into a deep slumber with your loving, vampire boyfriend.