Subaru Sakamaki x Reader | Eternal Life

You looked to see Subaru and his uncle Richter having a sword fight against each other while you stood there frozen. You didn't know how this happened. You were just having a peaceful night with Subaru and his uncle suddenly appeared and started to fight for him because of you.

It was forbidden for him to be with a human like you.

You knew it. Subaru knew it yet he didn't care.

Subaru kicked his uncle which send him flying miles away with his super strength which made you sigh in relief but you notice a dark shadow behind him. Your eyes widen as you ran towards Subaru; him hoping you were running to him for comfort but you suddenly pushed him away as you felt something sharp go thru your stomach.

You coughed out blood as you looked down to see a sword thru your stomach.

"NO! (Y/N)!"

You heard Subaru shout at you as you felt the sword that was pierced into your stomach gone; making you fall to the ground. You placed your hands on the wound as you knew that it was no use. You were losing a lot of blood. All you could hear was grunts and screaming from Subaru.

You knew how he feared of losing you. He would always told you and you always told him that would never happen.

If only this wouldn't happen. If only his uncle would just let him be happy with you.

You looked up at the beautiful sky that was filled with so many stars. For a moment, you stopped thinking about death and just enjoyed the beauty. Your lips curved into a smile as your eyes were slowly closing on you.

"(Y/N)! Keep your eyes open!" Subaru shouted as he holded you close, not caring about his clothes getting dirty.

You fought to keep your eyes open as you saw Subaru trying his hardest not to cry. You smiled weakily at him as you moved your hand to his cheek, trying to keep your conscious. Just for a little bit.

"It'll be okay Subaru. I promise you that everything will be okay."

"How can you say that?! Your hurt for heaven's sake!"

Tears streamed down his face as he couldn't believe this. He wouldn't.

All you can do for him is smile right now since your body was numb. You couldn't move an inch.

"I know I'm dying and it's okay. I did it for you. I did it because you deserve so much more Subaru. Please don't cry."

You wiped his tears away as you were about to say goodbye to him but he did something you didn't expect at all.

"You're not dying on me because I'm gonna save you. I couldn't save my own mother but I'm not letting you go thru the same fate as her. I won't."

He took a bite on his wrist before he placed it against your lips.

"Drink (Y/N). Be with me for eternity."

Your eyes widen as you looked at him before at his wrist that was right in front of you.

"Is this what you want Subaru? You want me to become like you?"

"I would rather have you with me for eternity than you being dead."

You smiled at him as you kissed him for a moment before you gripped on his wrist and drank his blood like he said.

He smiled down at you as he stroked your hair, watching you drinking his blood.

You pulled away after drinking his blood but once you met Subaru's eyes; you blacked out.

Subaru had snapped your neck so the process could be completed. He could already tell that the transformation was working which he was happy about. He carried you up into his arms as he made his way to his room. Once he was there, he laid you on his bed with him beside you. He waited for you to wake up back into his life. He wrapped his arms around you and kept you close to him.

"I'll never let you go. Your gonna have an eternal life with me (Y/N). I love you."