Jackson Or Isaac

"Hey (Y/N)." A voice called as the door to the bakery chimed. When you turned to see who it was you smiled slightly to see Stiles and a long list that he'd no doubt been sent to order.

"I know what you all eat you could have just called." You chuckled while prepping the groups usual order and handed it over to Stiles.

"You wouldn't get to see my charming face, see you at school." Stiles winked playfully and attempted to wave at you without dropping his armful of baked goods.

"See you tomorrow Stiles." You replied as your mother hurried out to the back and shook her head as he managed to balance everything to the car. "I would offer help but he just refuses." You said quickly before your mother could ask.

"Well I think that's it for the day... go finish up your homework and I'll get on top of tomorrows prep." She smiled at you and ruffled your hair a little before shooing you up the stairs that led to the small two bed apartment you both shared.

To say you were uncomfortable was an understatement. You'd chosen to take up Allison and Lydia's offers to sit with them for lunch, however, this led to you being squished between Jackson and Isaac. It wasn't that you didn't like them, they had been your friends for a while now, it was more the fact of the shouting competition they seemed to be having. Each more desperate for you to hear what they had to say.

"I um... need the bathroom." You muttered quickly. Lydia rolled her eyes and followed you while Scott and Stiles took your absence as a chance to turn on the two werewolves.

"What are you two doing?" Scott hissed at them.

"There attempting to flirt with (Y/N) ... it's what people do to gain the attention of..." Stiles was cut off by Jackson chuckling and everyone turned to glare at him.

"Stiles is right McCall were flirting with her and it sucks to be Lahey." With that he pushed off and headed over to the lacrosse pitch where Danny was stood looking for him.

"Oh yeah and whys that?" Isaac snapped.

"Because I've got everything you don't." Jackson murmured. Isaac went to leap at Jackson, only to have Scott's hands twist into his shirt and forcing him down with a rough shove to the chest.

"Guys you can't start fighting over her, she doesn't know anything about us." Scott sighed. Both Jackson and Isaac seemed to agree with him.

"Yeah plus she's all cute and innocent, the typical American sweetheart." Stiles commented while shoving a huge mouthful of his lunch in his mouth.