Chapter 13

Hey so sorry it took so long to update. Picture above is lyrics to one of my favourite songs by Motionless In White. I really recommend it. Its called city lights. Abby x

Ashley's pov

I just run and run until my legs cant take me ant further. I lean over, with my hands on my knees, panting for breath. My legs are going to collapse.

I think I'm in some park. I dont know really. I'm lost. Shit.

A group of men walk towards me and suddenly I'm surrounded. Oh no.

"hey emo" one says. I recognise the voice...... from the concert. The one yelling abuse.

What's the chances we end up in the same place?!

"every chance with you ash. You mess it all up. What are you even doing"

I try pushing past them but they are clearly stronger than me and I find myself held in position. One of them grab my arms and keep them behind my back.

"ow" I say in pain.

"aww did we hurt you." They mock" I find my sleeve being lifted up. No. Dont.

"you fucking emo. Cut deeper next Time. Ok?" He ring leader yells.

He's right. You know it.

What am I meant to do? There's nothing I can do. I just have to take it.

Its all the truth.

I kick the one holding me in the leg. He loosens his grip and I make a run for it.

Sadly, I dont get very far since I'm already tired.

"that was a mistake. Bitch!"

My ribs are soon screaming in pain. I cant breathe properly. Punches keep on coming. Tears fall again.

That's all you can do. Cry. Cut. Pathetic Ashley. Pathetic.

I start coughing. Spluttering blood I realise damage has been done.

I'm shoved to the floor and they run off.

Left for dead. And I dont even care.

"Kill yourself Purdy!"

How do they know my name? You know what. I dont care. For once I'm going to listen to the bullies.

I'm done. So done.

Take the jump. One little step.

Subconsciously I find myself walking to the bridge, over looking the busy road. Although its late now. No cars.

Its almost peaceful. The moon directly above me, silence. Except for in my mind.

JUST DO IT. JUMP YOU FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE

I know what i am. I know what I need to do. One last thing. Before I can finally be at peace.

Call Andy.