Chapter 28

Jayden Point of view I woke up by throwing up blood. Emma I yelled crying Emma ran into my room what happened Emma ask. I threw up blood oh God Jayden hold on I'm getting dad Emma said. she ran out my room down the stairs I throw up blood again. Emma came back with dad got get in the car Emma dad said. picking me we got in the car we got to hospital they done test on me. dad and Dr white are talking. dad came in the and look at me. he took a deep breath. Jayden. you have cancer I'm sorry bud. I'm going to call all of your uncle and tell them and tell them to meet us at the hospital dad said. pulling his phone out. Emma was a sleep on the my bed she was holding my hand. I fall asleep. stay strong little bro Emma said.

Vic point of view I was making breakfast for the kids I was in the kitchen. when Emma look worried dad Jayden throwing up blood Emma said crying. me
And Emma ran to Jayden room. go get in the car Emma I said. I picking up Jayden we got to the hospital they got Jayden . Dr white came in I look at him can I tailk to in the hallway. Sure I said. I followed Dr white I'm sorry we done test on Jayden. he has cancer. I cried my son has cancer. i go back in the room I see Emma and Jayden sleeping. Emma holding Jayden hands. stay strong little bro Emma said. he is strong I hug Emma as she cried.
stay strong little bro I love you Jayden Noah Emma said. has I came in Jayden room. Emma Jayden has stage 4 cancer childhood cancer i said. Emma was crying I hug Emma tightly. I got my phone out and tell everyone to meet us at the hospital. every came in look at Jayden. what going on Vic mike asked. Jayden has cancer. they look shook. I'm sorry Vic mike said. has he hugs me thank bro. I'm scared for Emma what If she lost her only brother. I can't lose Jayden I lost my love my life when she died giving birth to the twin I said. As I cried we have to be stong for Jayden kellin said. we all love Jayden . Thank you I said. I look at Emma and Jayden i smilie and took a picture Instagram Emma and Jayden a sleep be stong Jayden we love u bud. We said our goodbyes Mike and Tony stayed. with us we went to sleep.