Chapter 53

Tj point of view I woke up at 8:30. I got up I walk to my bathroom. I got in the shower. I watch my hair and body. I got out of the shower. I got dress I went downstairs. morning Ricky I said. morning Tj Ricky said. i was done breakfast. I went upstairs I did my hair and makeup i grab my phone. I went back downstairs. to see Ricky was ready we got in my car. we went Vic house.I knock on the door Emma open the door. hey Ricky, Tj Emma said. hug me and Ricky. Me and Rick hug back. where do went to go to the beach I ask. ya Emma and Ricky said. at the same time making me and laughing at Emma and Ricky. we got in my car we got to the beach Emma can I see your arms I ask. I could tell Emma tears rolling down. her cheek Ricky noticed he was hugging Emma. I - I m-miss j-Jayden Emma said sobbing. breathe Emma it okay Ricky said. holding Emma tightly let go to my house I said. before picking Emma up. we got to my car I was in the back with Emma. and Ricky was driving. we got to my house. we walk upstairs. I put Emma in my room. we watch cloud 9 Disney movie. Emma cuddle up in Ricky side. Ricky wrap his arms around Emma like a older brother. would do to a younger sibling. Emma eyes were close your eyes Emma get some sleep Ricky said. Emma was sleeping. Tj are you okay Ricky ask. ya I'm fine I said. looking at Emma I kiss her forehead. I'm going to put Emma in my pj Ricky said. okay I said I got in bed.