Chapter 57

Tj point of view I was in my bed listening to music I got up to Ricky room. i knock on Ricky door. come in Ricky said. are you okay I ask. I walking in Emma getting bullied.  by  Jacob Vic text me Ricky said. Ricky look down I could tell the tears. rolling down his cheeks.  I hug Ricky as he cried.  is Emma staying with us I ask. Ricky nodded.  get some sleep I said. Ricky fall asleep. I can't believe Emma getting bullied I said.

Emma point of view baby girl time wake up. your going to be at Tj and Ricky house dad said. okay daddy I said I got up want to my bathroom I got In the shower I watch my hair and body.  I got out of the shower. I got dress and I grab. my phone I got a Text message from Jacob.
Jacob -hey loser go died no one like you go cut yourself emo
i punch the wall Emma are you okay dad ask. I look down I showed my phone to dad I had tears rolling down my cheeks.  Emma it okay dad said. holding me. come on Ricky and Tj are coming soon dad said.  there a knock on the door. I got the door.  I hug Ricky and Tj what Worng Emma Ricky ask. Emma breathe your having a panic attack  Tj said . holding me Emma got a text from Jacob dad said. we got in Tj car. Ricky was in the back seat with me. we got to Tj house. Ricky was carrying me to his room. I was crying. it okay Emma Ricky said. hugging me tightly as I fall asleep . vic point of view baby girl time to wake up. your going to Tj and Ricky house I said. okay daddy Emma said. i went downstairs to make breakfast I heard. Emma punch the wall. Emma are you okay I ask. walking upstairs. Emma look down Emma.  showed me her phone Emma had tears.  rolling down her cheeks. I holding Emma. come on Ricky and Tj are coming soon I said. Emma got a text from Jacob I said.
Ricky point of view I woke up I got in the shower. I watch my hair and body. I got out of the shower. I did my makeup and hair. I went downstairs to see Tj on the couch.  waiting for me. we got in Tj car. we drove to Vic house Tj knock on the door Emma.  Emma hug me and Tj. what Worng Emma I ask. Emma breathe your having a panic attack Tj said. holding Emma.  Emma got a text from Jacob Vic said. we got in Tj car. I was in the back seat with Emma. we got to Tj house. I was carrying Emma to my room. Emma was crying. it okay Emma I said. hugging Emma tightly.  as Emma fall asleep.

Tj  point of view I got up i got in the shower I watch my hair and body I got out of the shower. I got dress I grab my phone I did my hair and makeup. I was waiting for Ricky. Ricky came downstairs. we got in my car we drove to Vic house. I knock on the door. Emma hug me and hug Ricky. what Worng Ricky ask. Emma breathe your having a panic attack I said. holding Emma. Emma got a text from Jacob Vic said. we got in my car.  Emma and Ricky. in the back seat. we got to my house. Ricky carrying Emma to his room. I went to my room and fall asleep.