ᵗʷᵒ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵖᵘᵇˡᶤˢʰ

(admin::)

I Remember the Kents

So I actually got the inspiration to make these cover edits from a fellow author straight off of Wattpad:

I screenshot a lot of things.

So the story behind this would be like, every chapter would be written from a friend of the families (of the Kent's) point of view like, Bruce Wayne for example, describing their past relationship/interactions with the Kents in general, when they were a family. Most chapters would start with the sentence under the line, "I remember the Kents," or, "I fairly remembered the Kents."

(Here's a preview example as if I were to publish something like this [OR SOMEONE ELSE COULD, HEEEEY TURN UP] it would be in the first chapter)

 Warning: Implied!Batjokes just because it's my main)

"I remember the Kents. All four of their bright blue eyes, sunny smiles, your typical outward appearance for Metropolis folks of their type. Our families were fairly close, factoring in we all worked in the same heroing business. Clark would usually drop his twins, Max and Conner, by the manor, and all of them would hold sleepovers for the night, in which I would proceed to have Alfred call Luthor to take them back home, late in the afternoon.

There was a belief it was only late into their parent's marriage when Conner, frequently decided to call my oldest son, Dick, to confide in him if he could stay longer at our mansion. Sooner than we thought, both Max and Conner had been sharing their own room in a corner of the wing by the second floor. To which it came to no surprise, there was a distressful family matter occurring back in their home of origin in Metropolis.

Personally, I've known Clark specifically through the worst of our times and yes, there were good ones that we had shared. Perhaps it was the fault in themselves which they thought they could mimic a similar relationship I myself held with my villain.  Unfortunately for them, not only could their opposites not attract like we had accomplished, but they were a ticking time bomb waiting to happen from the start. And from my experiences here in Gotham, that fuse is lit just as fast as the bomb is implanted."

The main problem of what happened to this family that everyone who even interacted with them were sure would fail, isn't spoken of directly. But the reader can pick up hints each and every chapter if some internal or external conflict is dropped. Also, maybe towards the end, we can even get perspectives of Lex and Clark's attitude toward their whole situation.

The Squid and The Whale
(Clex AU)

The Squid and The Whale(Clex AU)

OKAY. OKAY. SO THIS. 

When I was making this cover, I was also aiming for a straight up parody (please ignore the sexuality pun I put in there)

(sorry)

(block me because I'm unfunny)

(but no hate acc <3)

-a parody of the actual movie poster, but, that's too much work and I'm not a pro at Photoshop like that.

Listen guys, if I were to publish any of these books, I'd do this one, and/or Yellow Sun (I kinda stopped writing that one because it kept reflecting too far into my real life)

So, first of all, "The Squid and the Whale," that's a real movie that actually starred Jesse Eisenburg in it, so please, go and watch it because I've seen it twice now.

It's a divorce movie, clearly, so, trigger warning. I apologise to those who were already triggered.

I haven't started witting any chapters for this, like, at all.

When I do, I think each scene in the movie, each singular scene is going to be one full chapter no matter the length...

Basically what I'm planning on doing here is a parody of the movie, but, replacing the characters with the Superfam

Here's me making a parody of the movie description: (aka the summary of the book)

"A pair of twin brothers (Logan Lerman) living in Metropolis are caught in the middle of, and deeply affected by, the divorce of their erudite parents, Lex (Jesse Eisenburg) and Clark Kent (Henry Cavill). (Technically) Older sibling Max sides with his dad Lex, and acts out at school, while twin brother Conner quietly backs up pops. The household tension rises further when Lex's connection to the military takes off and surprises the failed preventions of his
reporter ex-husband."