Carnival..?(part 1.)

{your p.o.v}
It's been a week since my parents left, Jake has permanently moved to mystreet. 2 new people moved to the street there names are Zara and Cody. Zara has long light purple hair with shiny ice blue eyes while Cody has light brown hair and green eyes Kirsty and him have hatred for each other, I can tell by the way they look at each other with anger and hate. They must've known each other I also found out that max has gotten engaged I'm so happy for him. He told me the wedding is in a couple of months, and also I may have a little crush on Vylad....by little I mean big heheh I'm currently hanging out with aphmau-"(y/n) you keep zoning out you okay...?"aphmau said clicking in my face "sorry I'm just thinking about maxes wedding, my crush on-- Kirsty's and Coby's hate for each other... Life?" Aphmau's phone just went off "we got invited to a carnival in town-"she got cut off bye a loud, loud squeal coming from my house we got up and ran to where it came from I also saw Zara trying to hold back Coby and Jake holding back Kirsty we ran over to see what was happening I saw all the boys ran over "I can't hold her someone help"Jake said trying to hold Kirsty back "help with Cody!"Zara said Aaron ran over to holdback Kirsty while Garroth and Laurence ran over to hold Cody back "you left us!"Kirsty screamed struggle.ing to get out of the grip "no you left us!"Cody screamed, Kirsty got out of their grip and punched Coby in the nose (warning language...)
"You bitch!!"coby screamed blood rolling down from his nose "me a bitch you left them Cody!!"Kirsty screamed then suddenly she fell to her knees crying Jake went to her and gave her a side hug resting his chin on her head then Aaron spoke up "what the hell happened!"cody spat blood out of his mouth"She left us!"Cody screamed then Kirsty got up "me left you guys!cody you left they died because of you!"suddenly Cody got out of their grip and Walked over to Kirsty "your blaming our parents death on me!"Cody screamed "it wasn't my fault Kirsty! I don't control fate! You know that!"he screamed again "GUYS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT!"Skye suddenly screamed "HE LEFT THEM TO DIE IF HE DIDN'T LEAVE THEY WOULD BE ALIVE"
{Kirsty's p.o.v}
I sent Katelyn 'the' look to get me something to punch she nodded and grabbed travis and put him in front of me "you are the chosen one travis" I said he looked terrified "you get to be my human punching bag"just then I got pulled into a hug it was Coby "it's okay even if you blame it on me it wasn't my fault or yours it was that drunken f*cked up bitch face truck driver"he whispered in my ear while I just hugged him and cried into his chest "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"travis screamed I pulled back from the hug and looked at my friends then looked to the ground everything was silent...."yeah what the hell is going on here!!"Zane screamed at us "....." We all stayed silent "it was nothing"I mumbled and walked away with Jake following me I went inside of my house onto my room and let Jake in and locked the door "what's he to you babe..?"I looked Jake in the eyes and said "half brother..." He looked at me "my parents died about 4-3 weeks ago and I blamed it on him I didn't know why...my mum and 'dad' went out to a party they got drunk and caught a taxi they stopped at a red light and when it went green a drunken truck driver crashed into them killing them and the taxi driver, but me and Coby were never that close...but we were close..I know it doesn't make sense but we had and hate, love relationship heck we still have it.. I guess I blamed it on him because he left us before they went to the party thing...I'm sorry Jake..."I said to him I looked at him and he said "c'mon we got a carnival to go to... But thanks for telling me that..now go change"I nodded and he left I got changed into denim shorts with a black crop top and a grey cardigan that goes to my knees I walked down stairs and out the door I saw Cody with a bandaged nose I walked over to him and asked"did you tell them what happened...?"he nodded and said "sis I'm sorry... Plus you pack a pretty good punch"I gave him a hug he hugged back and gave me a tight squeeze "are you coming to the carnival BB"he nodded and said "I'll see you there BS"we walked away ,he went to his house when I went to the boys house when I got there I knocked and Laurence opened the door "hey Laurence I just wanted to know is travis here..?"he nodded and let me in I saw Dante, Garroth and Skye on the couch Laurence went to get travis while I sat on the couch Laurence came back with travis and they sat on the couch everybody was looking at me "look travis I'm sorry about almost using you as my punching bag, and I'm sorry for acting that way to Cody"I said with tears in my eyes "well I heard Cody say 'your blaming our parents death on me' why did he say our...?"Dante asked everyone else nodded "well you see me and him are half siblings we had a love, hate relationship..." Then aphmau, Zara (everyone) and Zane came running into the house "c'mon guys to the carnival!!!"aphmau yelled we all got up and drove to the carnival when we got there I almost fainted Jake looked at me worriedly "babe you okay your really pale..?"i just shook my head and pointed to Jackson who is me ex-boyfriend Jake looked at the direction and lifted me up bridle style and walked away I ended up falling asleep.....
-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-
Sorry about not updating yesterday, I hope you enjoyed this chapter now, goodbye
Author-Sama out
-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-