Baby?!(part 2.)

{your p.o.v}
It's been 3 days since Kirsty, Jake and Coby left. I've gotten some calls from Kirsty so has Skye, she mentioned that the baby was a girl and the name was Jayden, I'm watching 'Pretty Little Liars' it's a good show then I heard a knock I got up and answered it to see Vylad he was blushing "h-hey Vylad"him blushing caused me to blush,"hey um (y/n) I was wondering if y-you would like to go on a d-date..?"I looked into his eyes they were filled with hope I smiled and said "of course!"he smiled at me and said "I'll pick you up at 7 tonight okay..?''I nodded and said "cya then" he nodded and walked off to I don't even know I closed the door and walked to the to and turned it off and went to my room I checked the time to see it was 6. I went into the bathroom showered got dresses in some black ripped jeans, a white shirt with a black heart in the middle,and a white jacket,dried my hair and left it down, did my makeup, winged eyeliner, mascara, white glittery eye shadow, hot pink lip gloss, small blush. I grabbed my purse and grabbed a mint chewy to clean my breath, I checked my phone to see that it was 6:45 I walked down stairs and sat on the couch and played my phone for a bit.... Then I heard a knock I checked the time to see it was 6:49 I was confused I went to the door to see aphmau she looked up at me and smiled "I heard about your date with Vylad..!"she whispered screamed I sighed and said "and I heard about your kiss with Aaron..."I was lying but her face went deep red and she said "how did you know?!"I smiled and said "I didn't but now I do..."then Vylad appeared behind aphmau, I smiled at him he put his finger to his lip he then put a hand on her shoulder than next thing you know,''EEEEK!!!"  Than Aaron, the boys, Katelyn, Kawaii-chan and Zara came over here while they were talking Vylad and I snuck off to the park he put a blindfold on me a couple minutes later he stopped and said "close your eyes"I nodded and closed my eyes I felt him take off the blindfold "open"he said I opened my eyes to see were in a clearing in the park with a picnic rug and basket with 2 pillows set down "it's amazing!"I squealed I had a big smile on my face he was blushing light pink I gave him a quick hug then we sat down...
{Le time skip}
We walked over to my front door,I turned my head up to vylad he was looking at me blushing, which made me blush I smiled at him and pecked his lips and walked into the house smiling and blushing, I walked to the bathroom washed my makeup off and grabbed an oversized shirt what says 'not a morning person' i smiled and jumped into my bed and snuggled into the soft, warm blankets..
{Vylads p.o.v}
She kissed me...on the lips my face feels hot, I walked to my house opened the door to see all the boys in my living room when they heard the door there heads jerked to see me..."what are you doing in my house?!"I screamed I saw there faces they had looks of exited, annoyed, angry, happy and lots more then Laurence asked "how did it go...?"I decided to play dumb and say "how did what go...?"I looked at Garroth who was looking at my lips I looked down to see some hot pink lipgloss on my lips which was (y/n)'s lipgloss, then Garroth looked at me with a smile...then next thing you know we heard a "NOOOO"from Aphmau's house we ran over there to see (y/n)  holding Aphmau's phone while wearing an oversized shirt...I blushed just looking at it "give me my phone I want to look at the photos!"aphmau screamed at her then she said "well I got that photo of 'you know what' it would be a shame if it got out.."she had the biggest smirk I saw Katelyn looking over (y/n)'s shoulder looking at Aphmau's phone...I could tell she was holding in a scream then Kawaii-chan came down stairs she took one look at my lips and squealed that made everyone look at her that made her point at my lips then everyone's gaze was on my lips...than I saw Skye she was on the phone "really!"we jerked our heads to look at her "cool!" She than walked over to (y/n) and handed her the phone "are you gonna kidnap me to..?"I heard a male on the other end chuckle and then say somethings "oh really!!thats so cool! See you guys tomorrow!"than she hung up and gave the phone back to Skye...."Jayden ended up being born early so there coming back tomorrow!"she screamed...
{Kirsty's p.o.v}
I looked down at Jayden(^^^) she's got my uncles eyes but my aunts hair I can tell she's gonna be a pretty lady maybe even have her fathers personality which is bubbly, happy and a strong girl but will have a girly side.. I smiled down at her then Jake walked in with sweatpants and no shirt he smiled at me and hugged my waist and put his chin on my shoulder he then whispered "you know.. You can move on with me to make sure Jayden has a father figure closer to her.."I nodded and smiled I then put Jayden in the cot and called (y/n) but it went to voice male so I called Skye she picked up
Hello..?
Hey Skye its Kirsty
Oh hey Kirsty
I just wanted to tell you Jayden was born early and that I'm moving in with Jake.. So she can have a father figure close to her
Really!
Yeah
Cool!
Can u put (y/n) on
Mhm
Are you gonna kidnap me to
Jake chuckled
I'm not I'm just telling you were coming back tomorrow and I'm moving in with Jake
Oh really!thats cool!ill see you guys tomorrow!
Bye
I put the phone down and nodded to Jake say that they approved and are happy I then crawled under the covers and shut my eyes then I felt arms go around my waist and a head go into the crook of my neck I smiled and he kissed my cheek..."I love you babe"I heard him whisper in my ear
"I love you too"...
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
So I hope you enjoyed this chapter.....stay tuned to find out more..
Goodbye
Auother-Sama out
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-