Baby?!(part 1.)

{your p.o.v}
Vylad and I are at the park walking around then I remembered that it was Kirsty's birthday in 2 days "hey did you know it's Kirsty's birthday in 2 days.?"I asked him I tilted my head up at him he looked down at me "no want to go, to the mall to get her something..?"he asked I just nodded we were talking all the way our hands kept brushing against each others we would blush and move our hands "what does she like?" He asked when we went threw the doors I thought and then said "she likes...singing, sometimes dancing, drawing, reading, swimming, camping, lots of thing wait she likes punching.."we stopped at a music shop "does she play any instruments?"he asked I just shrugged "favourite bands?singers?"he asked I took a long breath in and said ''5sos, little mix, one direction, the chainsmokers, shawn medas, Charlie Puth, lots of people and bands"I explained he just nodded we looked around and I spotted something I poked Vylad and said ''5sos tickets we should get her two so her and Jake can go"he nodded and grabbed two tickets "are they from both of us?"I asked he shook his head "nah they can be from you, anyway how old is she turning?" I nodded and said "23"he nodded  and said "hey, you three look familiar did you go to Phoenix drop high?"she shook her head and said "Okasis prep, I think I saw you there once"i said he nodded "I went there at the start of the year, Kirsty always was braking people's noses if they would bully you or anyone, she even broke the bully's nose who would bully me"I laughed and nodded "that's Kirsty alright"we then walked to my front door "well thanks for coming to the park with me"he said I nodded and said "your welcome, thanks for coming to the mall with me"I kissed his cheek and said bye and walked into my house then I remembered I kissed him.....well on the cheek, I blushed and went to my room and hid the tickets in a drawer...
{Vylads, P.o.v}
She kissed me....on the cheek well still counts I am probably blushing so hard, I just walked to my big brothers house when I got there I knocked and Dante was there..."hey dude are you sick, your face is red"my face went a darker shade of red thinking about the kissed he saw this and grabbed me and pulled me inside, while my face still dark red all the boys were on the couch looking at my face "dude are you sure your not sick"I shook my head and said "I-I'm n-not s-sick"damm you stutter Garroth came up to me and put his hand on my head and pulled it back straight away "ow are you sure your really hot?"I thought of her soft lips on my cheek and blushed darker next thing I know my world is black....
{Garroths p.o.v}
Vylads face darkened the colour of red and then he fainted I picked him up and put him on the couch "what do you think happened?"travis asked we all shrugged "check his temperature"Dante said I nodded and got the thing that checks temperatures(I don't know what it is....?)it was high then he woke up "baby brother what happened"I asked then I saw lip gloss on his cheek I let out a high pitched screamed next thing all the girls are at our house when (y/n) and Vylad saw each other they blushed?"who squealed this time?!"Katelyn screamed the boy ps pointed at me."they should change the name of the street to squeal avenue"I heard Kirsty mumble I looked at Vylad he was still blushing but the lip gloss was still there then I looked at all the girls lips none of there lip gloss was smudged but (y/n)'s "why did you squeal?i was sleeping you know!"Kirsty and Katelyn said in sync I sighed I saw travis looking at vylads cheek and (y/n)'s lips next thing everyone was looking at them back and forward they were blushing a dark red "....."everyone was silent then Katelyn and Skye left the house Kirsty walked up to (y/n) and whispered something I didn't hear that made her blush darker then Sh walked up to Vylad and whispered I could hear things like "you..a..her."That made his blush darken but he nodded and then Kirsty let out a huge fan girl scream that made Katelyn and Skye ran back in the house  with angry faces then all the girls in the house started fangirling then I did to I think I know what they are fangirling about vylads and (y/n)'s blush darkened than Zane, Jake,Zara and Aaron came in the house see all of us fangirling/boying then Zara took one look at Vylad and (y/n) and started fangirling "stop screaming!!"Zane yelled "......."everything went silent "thank Irene. I thought I was going deaf."Aaron said Zane nodded "now why was everyone squealing?!"Zane screamed we all pointed to Vylad and (y/n) "what did they do, to make you squeal or what ever that notice was"Jake said then aphmau screamed "(y/n)'s lip gloss is on Vylad cheek!"we all nodded then Kirsty got a call "I got to go"she then walked out side
{Kirsty's p.o.v}
I got a call "I got to go"and then I walked outside and answered
Oh um Kirsty its your aunt
Yes aunt?
You know how I'm having the baby next week?
Yes what's wrong?
Your uncle d-died earlier sweetie and I-I want you to have the baby s-she will remind me t-to much o-of him
Of course aunt I completely understand what's her name
Jayden... Thank you so much sweetie can you come and stay with me for the week you can bring your boyfriend to
Of course I love you
I love you to sweetie bye
Bye
I hung up and sniffed and whipped my tears away and walked back inside Jake was the first to notice me crying and walked over "what's wrong..?"he gave me a hug and I just cried into his chest then Coby walked in the house and looked at me with water in his eyes and said "you got the call?"I nodded he walked over and gave me a hug "she wants me to stay with her and look after the baby.."I whispered into his ear he pulled back and said "are you sure...BS do you want to?"I nodded and said "of course now I just got to go tell them.."he nodded I walked over to Jake and said "Jake...my uncle died earlier...my aunt is pregnant and is having the baby next week but she wants me to have it...so I'm going to stay with her for the week and come back with the baby..."he nodded. And said "I'll come with you..."I nodded and said "thanks" he said me a smile and said to everyone "we've got to go we'll be back in a week or more"they all nodded and Dante asked "why?"I just looked down and a tear rolled down my face I heard Coby say "we're visiting our aunt p, going to a funeral and bringing someone home with us"they nodded and then Skye asked "Kirsty it wasn't, was it"Skye always loved my uncle "I-I'm s-sorry Skye b-but it w-was him..."she broke down crying and then (y/n) said "your bringing home her aren't you?"I nodded but still crying Skye was still crying a few tears flowed down (y/n)'s face "I'm sorry for your loss"Aaron said then travis asked "who's 'her'?"he had a flirtatious smirk "I person you don't want to hit on.."Coby,Skye,Jake and I said "why...?"everyone said I had a small smile in my face and said "travis would you really hit on a baby..?"his smirk faded and he said "no..." I then saw starts in Kawaii-chan and Aphmau's eyes "A BABY!!"they yelled I sighed and nodded...then aphmau screamed "I didn't know you were pregnant!!"Jake and I blushed then started to laugh"I'm not its my aunts baby.."then I looked down "then why are you bringing home the baby..?"Aaron asked I sighed and said "my uncle died, so my aunt doesn't want to be reminded of him by the baby..."they nodded then Laurence screamed "so it's gonna be yours and jakes baby..?"Jake nodded while blushing light pink so did I then Laurence said ''does that mean I'm an uncle..?"I forgot Laurence and Jake and related I nodded... "Well we've got to pack.."I said they nodded and Jake, Coby and I left to pack for the trip..
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
....that's a turn of events....
Anyway I hope you liked this chapter..
It made me cry..
Goodbye
Auother-Sama out
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*