Travis's sister!!

{your p.o.v}
Skye and I, are planning to surprise Kirsty by moving her stuff into jakes house. The boys and girls agreed to help "hurry we've got an hour!"Skye screamed I looked in one of her boxes and I saw a Cameron Dellas, poster I let out a little squeal that made Vylad come over "what!"he screamed I pointed to the poster "so..?"I sighed and screamed "isn't he hot!!"that made everyone ran here "who's hot?!"aphmau screamed I then screamed "Cameron Dellas!!"all of us girls started fangirling about how hot he is "who dafque he is?!"Laurence screamed all of us girls gasped and screamed "the hottest boy on this planet!!" Then I checked the time "there gonna be here go home!!"we all ran home and I jumped on my bed and ended up falling asleep
(Dream)
I was running, I don't know what from, I'm in a big forest wait I can see babies? I ran over to them wait there Kirsty, Skye and me?...then a man came with a eight year old girl holding his hand "c'mon Kirsty we've got to go"he grabbed Kirsty with his free hand and said "bye Skye and (y/n)" we waved to him he wait that's Kirsty's ....dad.....then I saw a 6 year old boy with black hair and dark eyes walked up to us walk up to us he came and sat down "heyo I'm Aaron..." We smiled at him "me skwye"Skye said then I said "me (y/n)" then I heard shouting and a scream"Aaron get your Butt over here"he waved and ran off then mine and Skyes parents came and got us...
(End of dream)
I shot up and hit my head on someone else's my eyes met Vylads and our lips are inches away, and I'm hovering over him with my arms above his shoulders "s-sorry"I said and got up he got up after blushing which caused me to blush "it o.okay"he said and we walked down stairs
{Kirsty's p.o.v}
Jake and I pulled up into his driveway, I got Jayden out of the car and Jake unlocked the door...when we walked in I noticed somethings have changed "hey Jake something is different.."he nodded then I heard a knock on the door Jake went to get it while I sat on the couch cradling Jayden.. Then I saw Aphmau and Aaron walk into the living room when Aphmau, saw the baby she had stars in her eyes"she's so cute..!"she whispered shouted seeing as Jayden is asleep "she has the prettiest eyes"I said to them then I saw Jake bring the cot inside I smiled at him he returned the smile and walked upstairs then Aphmau, said "Aaron go help Jake upstairs"he sighed and went to help Jake "okay Kirsty what is it...?"she asked i sighed and said "it's nothing..." She didn't buy it and said "c'mon you can tell me.."I sighed and said"you know how me and Coby are half siblings..?"she nodded,"you see my real father...left my mum for another girl and got her pregnant..."Aphmau, looked at me and said "and you other half sibling lives on this street...?"I nodded and said"wanna guess...?"she nodded "wait I'll bring Jayden upstairs and we can go for a walk.."she nodded and we walked upstairs "hey aph,  and I are gonna go to the park so can you guys look after Jayden..?"I asked they nodded and i handed Jayden to Jake.. Aphmau, and I walked to the park.."so Aphmau, are you gonna guess who it is..?"she nodded and said"Katelyn?"I shook my head"Aaron..?" 'No' "Laurence? no than you would be dating your own brother" I smiled "Nicole?" 'No'.....
{Travis's p.o.v}
Im on the phone with my 'father'
Son I know that I'm not your real father..
I know that..
So I'm going to tell you, you have a half sister..
Sister!!!
Yeah I don't think you've met her...
What's her name..?
Kirsty...
Oh....I know her..
You do..?
Yeah she lives on Mystreet, with me.. Same with Coby..
Oh Coby your not related to him at all...
So...goodbye
Bye
I hung up on him and saw Dante, Garroth, and Laurence in my door way "you have a sister..?"Garroth, asked I nodded
"And you said she lives on this street...?"Dante asked, I nodded
"Is she hot...?"Laurence asked we all smacked him over the head
"Yeah she's hot.."I said...they said me a discussed look I sighed and said "now don't go hitting on her.."I said Garroth and Dante nodded while Laurence said "why...?"I said him a look "because she's taken.."said a voice behind them what made Garroth, jump into dantes, arms I looked to see Kirsty..she smiled at me so I smiled back.."your his sister...?"Dante asked her, she nodded her head "yep older than him by 2 years so when he was a freshman.. I was a junior.."she said ..."so I heard my father called you...?"she asked I nodded "you know my father never really liked me.."she sighed "well LB I got to go maybe you can meet your cuz later...?"she asked I nodded she waved and left...
{Your p.o.v}
So Vylad and I went to the park...we sat down on a bench and talked until I saw Vylad looking at me blushing "um (y/n) w-will y-you b-be my girlfriend...?..."he was blushing so hard "of course Vylad..!"he smiled and pulled me into a kiss...it was short yet passionate ...when we pulled back we were both a blushing mess than I saw Kirsty and Aphmau, enter the park...I looked to Vylad and he nodded we stalked them..."Katelyn..?"Aphmau, asked Kirsty just Shook her head "Aaron..?"aphmau asked...Kirsty shook her head again.."Nicole..?"Aphmau, asked Kirsty shook her head.. Aphmau kept listing names of the people on My Street Kirsty kept shaking her head until Aphmau said"travis..?"this time Kirsty nodded her head they stopped but we didn't notice and walked right into them "sorry!!"Vylad and I said in sync we blushed at this Aphmau giggled and took a photo.."anyway why you guys holding hands..??"aphmau asked with stars in her eyes I looked to Vylad and he nodded "okay so me and Vylad are dating..."I said blushing Kirsty looked at me then Vylad while all I could hear was "WHAAAAT!!!"......that was Kirsty...
>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.
Heyo...I hope you enjoyed this chapter....
Goodbye..
Author-Sama out
>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.<.>.