The rules

James put the bag back on my head. When he took it back off again he said, "welcome! This is your new room. I hope you like it."

I was absolutely speechless. There were no words that could flow out of my mouth for a moment or now, as I still live in the room. I can surely try though. It had:
• a walk in closet that I could do two cartwheels in.
•A small arcade
• a nice big desk
•a bed so big that it didn't have an actual size and was custom made that u could move up and down and adjust the softness.
•There was a section where the ceiling was higher and it had a trampoline under it.
• the walk in closet was full of
-short loose dresses
-short tight dresses
-long tight dresses
-short shorts
-inappropriate clothes
-shmee-shmu-things I don't want to talk about

"I like to keep my prisoners happy and fed well, just don't try to escape, don't try to kill me and we will have a happy rest of our lives."

He removed the rope from my hands and I twirled around immediately and tried to strangle him but I was too weak at that moment to even get him to flinch. There wasn't even a print from my hands. He grabbed me just above the waist and picked me up, (he sure was a lot stronger than he looked) he said, "it hasn't been a minute and you've already broken one of the two rules! But this is normal, my boss/master/guide told me that this is the first instinct. You will get over it." He left me in the big room all by myself. So I went to bed.

A/N
Next chapter is to be published on 10-30/31-16

A/N 2
I did publish this but I unpublished it to say that it will be published in time for I messed up a bit and have MANY errors to fix "sorry about the inconvenience!" As some would say.